The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

10-27-2012

Quote:
"It's going good so far, card man." Sarah replied. "Let's hope this curious new business likes what they see. What can I do for ya?"
"It is not what you can do fer' me, but what Ah can do fer' ya'." Twisted Fate said with a smile, "Yer're doin' somethin' mighty kind fer' these summoners n' all of the rest, but Ah've seen that sometimes yer' advice....fails." He suddenly had a coughing fit, but the words "Pantheon" and "Morgana" could be clearly heard.

"Ah've just come ta' offer a second opinion n' help keep the flow of customers smooth ya' might say."

SuperMan Pix

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"I... ugh, fine." Sarah sighed defeatedly. "I'll give you half a shot, we'll pretend you're a Laurent and we'll pretend this is wine."
*Lulu took the shot glass and downed the half shot in one gulp. Lulu looks at Miss Fortune with a bored expression, no patches of red showing through at all*

hrmm... WELL i guess I CAN start WITH the fact THAT im ALONE...AGAIN...

*Lulu looks at her glass in disappointment*

...can I have ANOTHER pleeaase?

Ask Fortune

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
Mhmhm, I've noticed a recurring theme with you: You underestimate people far, far too often.

Don't let that bite you too hard, darling.

I'm much too busy with my devious plan to find the simply nicest tasting tea in the world. I have no time for such things like politics!
I am fully aware of what he is capable of, and what you are capable of. That will be your end, Emilia. Joining the League was the dumbest thing either of you have ever done. Where before, we would have had no idea how to deal with you, today, I have personally splattered your burning guts across the Fields hundreds, perhaps thousands of times. Your smile and your deceit are all you have left. Everything else is but a bad rerun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
*Sigh* "... what now? You will kill me for being a dragon?"
Of course not. I've grown beyond such racism and violence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
Well, there are a bloody lot of them, but I can give you some examples. For starters, there's Ryu Hinote, Isodzugia, Puros, Bakuha, Rokan, Kal'Razim, Sortok, Tir, Rok'Tizak, Kazram, Wyrdos, Nimfal, Lit'For, Firon, Tryz, Sura, Kaviri, Krypta, Gortavil, Darastrix, Altiui, Thran, Qumado, Ryna, etcetera etcetera.....
And are you a member of their lives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Right, sorry." Evelynn looked apologetic. She didn't much like being thought of as easy -- true or not -- so it wouldn't be right of her to assume the same of Sarah. "Um... pretty much forever. And it's not just men and women... I tried to get with Skarner and Malphite too. Hecarim as well but he seems too job-oriented." Evelynn rolled her eyes. "Doesn't know what he's missing out on..."
"...well, that's disturbing." Sarah said. "Well, I... well, how about this cheap psyche move: how was your relationship with your father?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
he almost laughed at the response. however he caught himself and simply snorted

"no nothing like that... well that too but that's not what i am talking about. i have been doing research on my birth parents. As odd as it would seem it turns out my parents are lunari. it would seem then, that i could be a lunari by blood.
"That might make you her friend, maybe." Sarah said. "But if she likes chicks, it won't help you woo her."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"It is not what you can do fer' me, but what Ah can do fer' ya'." Twisted Fate said with a smile, "Yer're doin' somethin' mighty kind fer' these summoners n' all of the rest, but Ah've seen that sometimes yer' advice....fails." He suddenly had a coughing fit, but the words "Pantheon" and "Morgana" could be clearly heard.

"Ah've just come ta' offer a second opinion n' help keep the flow of customers smooth ya' might say."
"Well, that didn't take ya long." Sarah replied, smirking. "Nah, I don't really need any more help right now. I've already got Irelia somewhere around here. I'll let you know if this place gets too busy, but for now, no need."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
*Lulu took the shot glass and downed the half shot in one gulp. Lulu looks at Miss Fortune with a bored expression, no patches of red showing through at all*

hrmm... WELL i guess I CAN start WITH the fact THAT im ALONE...AGAIN...

*Lulu looks at her glass in disappointment*

...can I have ANOTHER pleeaase?
Sarah tentatively poured more into the glass.

"Yeah, I heard you and Fizz split up." She said. "I... I'm sorry."

Paltala

10-28-2012

((I got missed out :/))

Xander Blade

10-28-2012

Quote:
"That might make you her friend, maybe." Sarah said. "But if she likes chicks, it won't help you woo her."
"you do have a point. if it is true then i am not getting to first base with her. i guess it also wouldn't hurt to try and find someone else to go out with for the time being."

he looks over to evelynn briefly

"would it be too much to ask if evelynn is single by chance?"

AODRG

10-28-2012

Quote:
"I suppose I'll allow it." Sarah said, with a smirk. She slid a bottle over to him, and gave him a little hat tip.
Randle took out a purple-gold chalice, and poured the bottle into it. He takes a quick sip of the bubbling liquid.

"Mmh...this is much better than the cheap substitute found at the Institute." He takes another drink.

"So, Sarah, I hear you've setup a love counseling bar in here?"

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner

Heil Teemo

10-28-2012

Quote:
"...well, that's disturbing." Sarah said. "Well, I... well, how about this cheap psyche move: how was your relationship with your father?""
"Aw, thanks," Evelynn bubbled happily and took another drink. "My father? Um, before or after he raped, mutilated, and tortured me, and then turned me into a blood-sucking immortal?"

benjimenfire

10-28-2012

[QUOTE=Ask Fortune;30769334"It's my way of telling you to become one." Sarah replied, smirking. "What's up?"[/QUOTE]
"Well aside from my life going straight to hell, I don't know where I can find someone for me. Also can I have something strong"
Ben is a yordle who drinks alot so Sarah doesn't need to worry

SuperMan Pix

10-28-2012

Quote:
Sarah tentatively poured more into the glass.

"Yeah, I heard you and Fizz split up." She said. "I... I'm sorry."
Fizz?? OH! that happened A LOOONG tima AGO!!!

*Lulu takes the shot glass and downs the contents in her gullet*

im ACTUALLY talking about a YORDLE named UXARIS!!! he...sorta DISSAPPEARED!! and i MEAN that LITERALLY....like he REALLY dissapeared off THE face of RUNETERRA

Ask Fortune

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
((I got missed out :/))
(Huh? You did not. MF responded on page 4! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"you do have a point. if it is true then i am not getting to first base with her. i guess it also wouldn't hurt to try and find someone else to go out with for the time being."

he looks over to evelynn briefly

"would it be too much to ask if evelynn is single by chance?"
"Uh..." Sarah said, glancing at Eve. "...now miiiiight not be the best time."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Aw, thanks," Evelynn bubbled happily and took another drink. "My father? Um, before or after he raped, mutilated, and tortured me, and then turned me into a blood-sucking immortal?"
"...is this another one of those dark humor things you do?" Sarah asked carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
"Well aside from my life going straight to hell, I don't know where I can find someone for me. Also can I have something strong"
Ben is a yordle who drinks alot so Sarah doesn't need to worry
"Life can always get way worse." Sarah said, pouring a pint of rapture rum. She set a coaster in front of Ben and set the drink upon it. "Anything you want to unload?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Fizz?? OH! that happened A LOOONG tima AGO!!!

*Lulu takes the shot glass and downs the contents in her gullet*

im ACTUALLY talking about a YORDLE named UXARIS!!! he...sorta DISSAPPEARED!! and i MEAN that LITERALLY....like he REALLY dissapeared off THE face of RUNETERRA
"Uxaris? Huh, that name sounds familiar." Sarah said, taking the glass. "When did this happen? Where was he?"