The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"...fun?" Sarah asked. "Not that kind of girl, boy!"
He shook his head "not that kind of fun Fortune. I meant like hanging out and talking as friends. I'm not that kind of guy remember, sillyhead? Sorry about he miscommunication" He said chuckling.

Lord of Apoc

01-11-2013

Quote:

"...was this before or after you stole his sword?" Sarah asked.
"Uh... before... do you think I screwed up?"

xcyper33

01-11-2013

Quote:
"...neeeeever mind." Sarah said, grinning. "My first mate, Janine, is single. I could set up a date. Interested?"
X's glasses fog up excessively as Ms. Fortune asked the question. He proceeds to take his glasses off to polish them.

"D-Darn, I keep forgetting about the gash on my eyes, I really hope she doesn't see this. O-Oh, your question..."*chuckles awkwardly* "....sure why not?" X says in a quiet whisper

Enforcer Vi

01-11-2013

Quote:
"Yeah?" Sarah asked. "And I bet you taste like cotton candy. I wonder if I should test that theory~..."
"Cotton candy, huh? Haven't heard that one before." Vi grinned at Sarah Fortune, "I wonder if you are man enough... woman enough to try to." The enforcer laughed and winked at Sarah.

Unexisted

01-11-2013

Quote:
"Okay, getting clearer." Sarah said. "Next question, what is it she was learning?"

"...was this before or after you stole his sword?" Sarah asked.

"...neeeeever mind." Sarah said, grinning. "My first mate, Janine, is single. I could set up a date. Interested?"

"...fun?" Sarah asked. "Not that kind of girl, boy!"

(Wrong thread?)
((I thought she's here.))

Unexisted

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
"Cotton candy, huh? Haven't heard that one before." Vi grinned at Sarah Fortune, "I wonder if you are man enough... woman enough to try to." The enforcer laughed and winked at Sarah.
Why Vi? why can't you ask Jayce that? I bet he would LOVE to try it. I guarrantee you will be melt by his warm love, A love from a hero is hotter then anything and specially when a hero show his love to the woman he fall in love in first sight.

Ask Fortune

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
He shook his head "not that kind of fun Fortune. I meant like hanging out and talking as friends. I'm not that kind of guy remember, sillyhead? Sorry about he miscommunication" He said chuckling.
"Oh." Sarah said, smirking. "Yeah, I guess we could, as long as Eve is fine with it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"Uh... before... do you think I screwed up?"
"Not irreparably, I guess." Sarah replied. "You sure you want him?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
X's glasses fog up excessively as Ms. Fortune asked the question. He proceeds to take his glasses off to polish them.

"D-Darn, I keep forgetting about the gash on my eyes, I really hope she doesn't see this. O-Oh, your question..."*chuckles awkwardly* "....sure why not?" X says in a quiet whisper
"Alright, no problem." Sarah replied. "When would you like to meet her~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer Vi View Post
"You think I wouldn't?" Sarah asked, smirking. "I've dated a couple women. I look at you, and I think, there's a girl who needs some discipline~..."

Xander Blade

01-12-2013

"I'm sure it shouldn't be an issue if we hang out, she would probably like seeing us two getting along and being friends." He said smiling "So to start us off is there somewhere we can talk and i can give you that foot massage, or is here fine?"

Ask Fortune

01-12-2013

"Here's fine." Sarah said, with a shrug. "This place is nice, after all~."

Xander Blade

01-12-2013

"alright, sounds good." He said " So how about you kick up your feet and tell me about your day."