The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah laughed, burying her face in her palm.

"Oh wow." She said, laughing. "Ever call her that?"
"Not yet, but I just might try it sometime." He said with a smile. "Before i forget, would you like a foot massage while we talk?"

Fallyn Light

01-11-2013

[QUOTE=Ask Fortune;33374790
"Hm?" Sarah asked. "Huh, okay. What's the problem?"[/QUOTE]

Luna looks at the pirate hunter, her expression seemed indifferent but her eyes betrayed her they were filled with sorrow. "I need to patch up my relationship with my younger sister but I don't know how to express my feelings through my words..." she started, "I really messed up and I don't know if I can fixed it..."she explains not giving any hint of emotion. The summoner put her left hand over her right as if to keep herself in check. Luna is silent for a moment and gives farther explanation, "I prosperously stayed away from my sister Lina for fourteen years well we were in the institution and she never knew I was so close." Luna's expression seemed to soften as she spoke, "Also I didn't tell her our parents and our younger brother passed away fiver years ago until today," her voice was shaky. When the summoner was done speaking her expression went back to being hard and indifferent.

Lord of Apoc

01-11-2013

Quote:
"Huh... sounds kind of familiar, but I dunno... so, what happened with him?" Sarah asked.
"He uh... got mad at me for taking his sword..."

Ask Fortune

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
"I doubt this would go anywhere on the account of me not being very attractive, or suave. But sure, why not. J-just let me get this out of my pocket, one second."

Xcyper takes out a brown brag and starts breathing heavily into it
Sarah stared at X, and just chuckled, shaking her head and rubbing her forehead.

"You better not do that in bed, boy." She said, snickering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Not yet, but I just might try it sometime." He said with a smile. "Before i forget, would you like a foot massage while we talk?"
"...no, thanks." Sarah said. "Eesh, you're smooth~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallyn Light View Post
Luna looks at the pirate hunter, her expression seemed indifferent but her eyes betrayed her they were filled with sorrow. "I need to patch up my relationship with my younger sister but I don't know how to express my feelings through my words..." she started, "I really messed up and I don't know if I can fixed it..."she explains not giving any hint of emotion. The summoner put her left hand over her right as if to keep herself in check. Luna is silent for a moment and gives farther explanation, "I prosperously stayed away from my sister Lina for fourteen years well we were in the institution and she never knew I was so close." Luna's expression seemed to soften as she spoke, "Also I didn't tell her our parents and our younger brother passed away fiver years ago until today," her voice was shaky. When the summoner was done speaking her expression went back to being hard and indifferent.
Sarah stared at Luna, surprised as anything.

"Okay..." She said slowly. "...why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"He uh... got mad at me for taking his sword..."
Sarah facepalmed.

"Right, right, same guy." She said, shaking her head and looking at Sapphire. "So you want to try harder to woo this man?"

Fallyn Light

01-11-2013

Quote:

Sarah stared at Luna, surprised as anything.

"Okay..." She said slowly. "...why?"
Luna scowled at Sarah not knowing if the why really mattered at this point but this was a free service...or at least she thought it was, so maybe she should tell her anyways, after all she was the relation expert. "Our masters told me to, they said that she was easily distracted and if she knew I was there she would most surely get left behind in her studies, so I did..." Luna put rather coldly.

Lord of Apoc

01-11-2013

Quote:
Sarah facepalmed.

"Right, right, same guy." She said, shaking her head and looking at Sapphire. "So you want to try harder to woo this man?"
"I have been trying... the closest I got was when I made him my pillow for a night."

xcyper33

01-11-2013

Quote:
Sarah stared at X, and just chuckled, shaking her head and rubbing her forehead.
"You better not do that in bed, boy." She said, snickering.
X looks at Ms. Fortune puzzled.

"Whats this about beds? Will we be sleeping or something? I fail to see how this will help in a relationship..."

Xander Blade

01-11-2013

"Heh, you think so?" He said smirking "i never really thought about it but I guess If you think I am 'smooth' It must be true. hmmm how about this, i want to get to know Eve's best friend and my new found friend. So how about we spend a little time doing something together, give you that massage, maybe have a bit of fun, how about that? "

Unexisted

01-11-2013

Lux what's for dinner?

Ask Fortune

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallyn Light View Post
Luna scowled at Sarah not knowing if the why really mattered at this point but this was a free service...or at least she thought it was, so maybe she should tell her anyways, after all she was the relation expert. "Our masters told me to, they said that she was easily distracted and if she knew I was there she would most surely get left behind in her studies, so I did..." Luna put rather coldly.
"Okay, getting clearer." Sarah said. "Next question, what is it she was learning?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"I have been trying... the closest I got was when I made him my pillow for a night."
"...was this before or after you stole his sword?" Sarah asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
X looks at Ms. Fortune puzzled.

"Whats this about beds? Will we be sleeping or something? I fail to see how this will help in a relationship..."
"...neeeeever mind." Sarah said, grinning. "My first mate, Janine, is single. I could set up a date. Interested?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Heh, you think so?" He said smirking "i never really thought about it but I guess If you think I am 'smooth' It must be true. hmmm how about this, i want to get to know Eve's best friend and my new found friend. So how about we spend a little time doing something together, give you that massage, maybe have a bit of fun, how about that? "
"...fun?" Sarah asked. "Not that kind of girl, boy!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Lux what's for dinner?
(Wrong thread?)