The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
" yeah that just might just add that extra kinkyness to really make things... 'pop' shall we say..." He said chuckling "so i take it that being kinky is one of those things she likes?" He asked.
"Yep~." Sarah cooed. "She's a modern girl, likes it rough and wild~."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

01-09-2013

"Very good then, I like it rough and wild too. I may be new to the bedroom, but as you can tell I am quite high up there in terms of kinkyness." He said smirking


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"That's how all marriages start, by meeting someone new, silly." Sarah said. "What are you scared of?"
"I guess I'm just shy." She frowned "I wouldn't mind a brave man but I don't want just a brave man I want someone who can truly protect me. That's why I followed legends of certain men... I kind of test their minds though and no man has ever resisted my mind control."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah raised her brows at the question, smirking.

"I hope you don't call them that on your dates. Sheesh." She said, smirk turning to a grin. "Culture is culture, I guess. Most Noxian women want huge, strong men, because they value that. Why else would Kat be all over Garen?" She winked. "Where do you live now?"
I live on League grounds. But seldom stay there, as I like to travel around a lot.

X selects a comfy spot on the ground and sits indian style.
"Now that you say that, it kinda makes sense. All of the guys at my old school did bully me almost every chance they got...and they certainly were huge. I even fought them numerous times, but that always led to me in a bloodbath coughing up my insides. Girls called me 'weak' for it. X takes his fist and slams it on the ground "Ouch... *Ahem*, anyway I find that it takes far more courage to fight something despite being afraid then charging in bravely."

X looks back up to Ms. Fortune

"I want to learn how to fight someday. I know I know, laugh it up, a Noxian that doesn't know how to fight. But I've never been interested in such things. Fighting is one thing, but traveling, finding different cultures, tasting new foods, learning new philosophies has always fancied my interests more. But, being interested in those things are seen as 'loserish' to Noxus girls I guess..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Shauna thought for a moment.

"Not really," Shauna replied, "I mean, it's the same as killing anyone else right? Just a bit bigger."
Janine chuckled, and pulled out her own flintlock.

"Alright." She said, motioning at it. "There's a sight on both ends. Line them up, and that's what the gun is pointing at."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Very good then, I like it rough and wild too. I may be new to the bedroom, but as you can tell I am quite high up there in terms of kinkyness." He said smirking
"Lovely~." Sarah cooed. "...we're probably making the Red Overlords really nervous. So, what else shall we discuss?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"I guess I'm just shy." She frowned "I wouldn't mind a brave man but I don't want just a brave man I want someone who can truly protect me. That's why I followed legends of certain men... I kind of test their minds though and no man has ever resisted my mind control."
"Eesh, that's a tough test." Sarah said. "But if you want a brave protector, can't go wrong with a Demacian man." She smirked. "B*tches love Demacians~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
I live on League grounds. But seldom stay there, as I like to travel around a lot.

X selects a comfy spot on the ground and sits indian style.
"Now that you say that, it kinda makes sense. All of the guys at my old school did bully me almost every chance they got...and they certainly were huge. I even fought them numerous times, but that always led to me in a bloodbath coughing up my insides. Girls called me 'weak' for it. X takes his fist and slams it on the ground "Ouch... *Ahem*, anyway I find that it takes far more courage to fight something despite being afraid then charging in bravely."

X looks back up to Ms. Fortune

"I want to learn how to fight someday. I know I know, laugh it up, a Noxian that doesn't know how to fight. But I've never been interested in such things. Fighting is one thing, but traveling, finding different cultures, tasting new foods, learning new philosophies has always fancied my interests more. But, being interested in those things are seen as 'loserish' to Noxus girls I guess..."
"Bah, Demacia and Noxus, both their cultures get so extreme sometimes." Sarah said. "But hey, I'm sure there are some philosophic Noxian girls... wouldn't know where to find'em though. Only place besides Bilgewater I've really explored is Ionia." She smirked. "Oh, they love me there~."

Sarah grinned.

"So... what are you looking for specifically, in a girl?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

01-10-2013

"Right then." He said thinking. "Well now I know a bit about what she likes, maybe you can help me with knowing a bit more about what she might expect from me as a boyfriend."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

Senior Member

01-10-2013

"I don't know, one that isn't a total self serving, superficial jerk sounds about right. I don't ask for much, see?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Right then." He said thinking. "Well now I know a bit about what she likes, maybe you can help me with knowing a bit more about what she might expect from me as a boyfriend."
"Uh... I dunno." Sarah admitted. "She's never really talked about that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
"I don't know, one that isn't a total self serving, superficial jerk sounds about right. I don't ask for much, see?"
Sarah smirked.

"I dunno." She said. "I mean, I could just set you up with a member of my crew, if ya want."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

01-10-2013

"Ah well, its alright." He said "since youve known her, has she been in a stable relationship since Twisted fate? That might help a bit, get an idea at least." He asked


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Eesh, that's a tough test." Sarah said. "But if you want a brave protector, can't go wrong with a Demacian man." She smirked. "B*tches love Demacians~."
"Well... they all have there down sides. Piltover is full of brainy men, Zuan is full of madmen, Noxus is full of brawn and now brains... well mostly brawn and no brains, Ionia is a little to peaceful for strong men, Demacia is all 'knights in shining armor', I am clearly not a Yordle... I don't look like a Yordle do I?, And then Freljord is just to cold for me."
She frowned again.
"And the only man that passed my test is not exactly the friendly type... or he is just awkward."