The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Nooo, get-togethers." Sarah said. "Where people meet specifically to try to find someone they like enough to start dating."
"oh... do any nice guys go to these get-togethers?"

Ask Fortune

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"It also should be fun to take her out. Spend some time together you know, putting clothes on and then... taking them off...." He said grinning.
"Oh, dirty~." Sarah cooed. "I like it. Tell me more~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"oh... do any nice guys go to these get-togethers?"
"Yeah, a lot more than you'd think." Sarah replied.

Lord of Apoc

01-09-2013

Quote:
"Yeah, a lot more than you'd think." Sarah replied.
"I don't know... I'm not sure about strangers."

Xander Blade

01-09-2013

Quote:
"Oh, dirty~." Sarah cooed. "I like it. Tell me more~."
He smiled as he continued explaining. "Well, i figure if she likes nice clothes I may have some opportunities to take her out to try some on. If i get lucky i might be able to help her... take them off. Like in the changing rooms or you know, wherever we happen to be at the time." He said winking

Ask Fortune

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"I don't know... I'm not sure about strangers."
"That's how all marriages start, by meeting someone new, silly." Sarah said. "What are you scared of?"

Quote:
He smiled as he continued explaining. "Well, i figure if she likes nice clothes I may have some opportunities to take her out to try some on. If i get lucky i might be able to help her... take them off. Like in the changing rooms or you know, wherever we happen to be at the time." He said winking
"Oh, it's most fun in non bedroom places." Sarah said, grinning. "Even more fun if the managers realize what you're doing, and are fine with it~."

Xander Blade

01-09-2013

"Mmm I can imagine." He said nodding in agreement. "And since Eve has her own clothing place, if we 'tried on clothes' there; Her, the designer and the manager are the same beautiful blue woman." He said, grinning.

Ask Fortune

01-09-2013

Quote:
"Mmm I can imagine." He said nodding in agreement. "And since Eve has her own clothing place, if we 'tried on clothes' there; Her, the designer and the manager are the same beautiful blue woman." He said, grinning.
"Oh, doing the boss, now that is hot." Sarah said, laughing.

xcyper33

01-09-2013

"I've never formally introduced myself Ms. Fortune, I am the summoner Brandon, but just call me X, derivative of my summoner name Xcyper. It isn't to often that I come to places like this. Infact, I have never come to a place like this...*ahem*" X repositions his glasses

"I've never had a girlfriend before, probably due to past experiences. I'm not all that confident in myself when it comes to women either as they've always made fun of my physical appearance. Tell me, are all women this way? Or just Noxian skags?"

Ask Fortune

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
"I've never formally introduced myself Ms. Fortune, I am the summoner Brandon, but just call me X, derivative of my summoner name Xcyper. It isn't to often that I come to places like this. Infact, I have never come to a place like this...*ahem*" X repositions his glasses

"I've never had a girlfriend before, probably due to past experiences. I'm not all that confident in myself when it comes to women either as they've always made fun of my physical appearance. Tell me, are all women this way? Or just Noxian skags?"
Sarah raised her brows at the question, smirking.

"I hope you don't call them that on your dates. Sheesh." She said, smirk turning to a grin. "Culture is culture, I guess. Most Noxian women want huge, strong men, because they value that. Why else would Kat be all over Garen?" She winked. "Where do you live now?"

Xander Blade

01-09-2013

Quote:
"Oh, doing the boss, now that is hot." Sarah said, laughing.
" yeah that just might just add that extra kinkyness to really make things... 'pop' shall we say..." He said chuckling "so i take it that being kinky is one of those things she likes?" He asked.