Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-08-2013

"...everything?" Sarah asked. "Because it sounded terrible." She smirked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

"Where?" Sarah asked, smirking.


"Noxus... Demacia... maybe a little Piltover, anywhere I go really there is always that one guy who pesters me."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Lord of Apoc:
"Noxus... Demacia... maybe a little Piltover, anywhere I go really there is always that one guy who pesters me."

"More specific." Sarah replied. "Bars?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"More specific." Sarah replied. "Bars?"


"No, the streets, little shops, in other various buildings but never any building revolving around alcohol."
Sapphire started to tap her chin in thought.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"...everything?" Sarah asked. "Because it sounded terrible." She smirked.

"eh its not too bad, just got to get used to the taste" he said shrugging " one for one so far, so what else does she like?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Lord of Apoc:
"No, the streets, little shops, in other various buildings but never any building revolving around alcohol."
Sapphire started to tap her chin in thought.

"Oh." Sarah said. "Huh. Well, have you considered dating gettogethers?"

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
"eh its not too bad, just got to get used to the taste" he said shrugging " one for one so far, so what else does she like?"

"She likes fancy clothes." Sarah replied. "All that silky flowy ballroom classy stuff."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

01-09-2013

He gave a slight nod. "Alright, that will give me an idea on what to do and what to give her. Believe it or not I rather enjoy showering her with nice gifts." He said with a slight grin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"Oh." Sarah said. "Huh. Well, have you considered dating gettogethers?"


"Dating who?" Sapphire again was puzzled.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-09-2013

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
He gave a slight nod. "Alright, that will give me an idea on what to do and what to give her. Believe it or not I rather enjoy showering her with nice gifts." He said with a slight grin.

"As proper boyfriends should~." Sarah cooed, smirking wide.

Quote:
Lord of Apoc:
"Dating who?" Sapphire again was puzzled.

"Nooo, get-togethers." Sarah said. "Where people meet specifically to try to find someone they like enough to start dating."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

01-09-2013

"It also should be fun to take her out. Spend some time together you know, putting clothes on and then... taking them off...." He said grinning.