The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Cheer up, girl, it's not the end of the world~." Sarah said.
"Then what is it?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Heh, I never thought of it that way." He said, smirking. "You do have a point there."
Sarah grinned.

"Trust me, do that, then it doesn't matter what you do, or for how short a time you are able to do it~." She said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"Then what is it?"
"It's nothing." Sarah said. "What happens, happens. Don't dwell."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

01-08-2013

"I'll try and remember that." He said. " its still good though, that i have quite the endurance in well... many areas. I'm probbably going to need that with her." He said winking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah grinned.
"It's nothing." Sarah said. "What happens, happens. Don't dwell."
"I guess... but I don't want to be alone anymore."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"I'll try and remember that." He said. " its still good though, that i have quite the endurance in well... many areas. I'm probbably going to need that with her." He said winking.
"Oh, no doubt. She knows how to do what~." Sarah said. "Do you~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"I guess... but I don't want to be alone anymore."
"You've got your friends." Sarah replied.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

01-08-2013

What are the treatment for broken heart, love doctor?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post

"You've got your friends." Sarah replied.
"I don't have friends actually. Unless you consider artificial intelligence to be friends."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
What are the treatment for broken heart, love doctor?
...depends. What's wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"I don't have friends actually. Unless you consider artificial intelligence to be friends."
"Aw come on, don't be like that." Sarah said. "I'm sure you've got friends."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Oh, no doubt. She knows how to do what~." Sarah said. "Do you~?"
"A general idea. I haven't exactly had personal experience, or at all really." He flushed from embarrassment a bit at the admission "I am a uhhh.... yeah..." He stopped mid-sentence and looked down on the glass of rum.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Aw come on, don't be like that." Sarah said. "I'm sure you've got friends."
"No I'm serious my only friends are AI's that are thousands of years old and degraded. Guess you can say I was a little bit of a hermit before major city states came to power."