The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

10-27-2012

"heh, i suppose you're right. i'm certainly not done trying with diana though. i wouldn't be here if i gave up so easily. besides i still have an ace up my sleeve that could separate me from most others with her."

he smiles lightly at sarah

SuperMan Pix

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Okay, how about this." Sarah said. "If you ever get drunk, the world will end."
pleaaase. I CAN hold MY alcohol!!! and BESIDES, i want TO BE slightly TIPSY if i want TO TALK about my RELATIONSHIP problems!!!

Paltala

10-27-2012

Christina walks into the tavern/shop/building looking a little down on herself. Sitting at the bar, she looked up at the selection dismissively before ordering Fortune's strongest ale.

AODRG

10-27-2012

Randle appears in a small dim light in the corner of the bar suddenly, facing towards the bar.

"Ahh finally, the right place, or at least a right place."

Randle walks up towards the bar stool and sits down, keeping a respectable distance from the other champions and summoners in the pub.

He sighs calmly, "Excuse me, Miss, if I may trouble you for some Summoner's Ale? Thanks."

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner

AsktheCardmaster

10-27-2012

Twisted Fate entered the tavern with great air of confidence. Was he here for help? No of course not! If Twisted Fate needed help then most certainly all the other summoners and characters in this tavern were doomed to never find a woman. Twisted Fate had a seperate agenda today...he was going to "help" the customers in this place. He has had more than his fair share of relationships, and could shed some wisdom to help......Not to mention he most likely had better matchmaking skills than Sarah. This of course was based off her failed attempts with Pantheon, Morgana, etc.

He tipped his hat to Sarah as he sat down at the bar,
"Good ta' see ya' Sarah n' how is this goin' fer' ya?"

st0pb0t

10-27-2012

Quote:
"Oh, definitely right here on the countertop." Sarah cooed. "And then, maybe I can give you some relationship advice~." She smirked. "What's up, girl?"
"Don't think I won't take you up on it," Evelynn retorted with a fanged smile, stroking the top of Sarah's hand. "But in the meantime, I suppose we can chat about the litany of psychological issues I have. My nymphomania is a good place to start... though I'm not sure someone who suffers from it herself could offer me much helpful advice."

benjimenfire

10-27-2012

Quote:
"Uh..." Sarah said. "...I think you're a little young for this stuff, kid. What would your mother say?"

"Aw ****, we've got rats?" Sarah asked. "Sorry, everyone, new building. Anyone got any rat poison?"

"You know it." Sarah replied. "I'm all ears if you've got a problem. Otherwise, enjoy the ambiance." She winked.

(Thanks~.)

(No office. It's a bar. If you want to talk to Sarah, pull up at the counter. xD)

"Hey summoner!" Sarah replied, with the same volume.
"You have known me forever I am not a sumoner"

Ask Fortune

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"heh, i suppose you're right. i'm certainly not done trying with diana though. i wouldn't be here if i gave up so easily. besides i still have an ace up my sleeve that could separate me from most others with her."

he smiles lightly at sarah
"...a really long tongue?" Sarah asked, quirking a brow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
pleaaase. I CAN hold MY alcohol!!! and BESIDES, i want TO BE slightly TIPSY if i want TO TALK about my RELATIONSHIP problems!!!
"I... ugh, fine." Sarah sighed defeatedly. "I'll give you half a shot, we'll pretend you're a Laurent and we'll pretend this is wine."

Sarah brought up a glass, and poured in a small amount of her rapture rum. She slid a coaster to Lulu, and set the drink upon it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
Christina walks into the tavern/shop/building looking a little down on herself. Sitting at the bar, she looked up at the selection dismissively before ordering Fortune's strongest ale.
Sarah frowned, pouring Christina a drink and watching her. She set the drink in front of Christina.

"Something troubling you, girl?" She asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle appears in a small dim light in the corner of the bar suddenly, facing towards the bar.

"Ahh finally, the right place, or at least a right place."

Randle walks up towards the bar stool and sits down, keeping a respectable distance from the other champions and summoners in the pub.

He sighs calmly, "Excuse me, Miss, if I may trouble you for some Summoner's Ale? Thanks."

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner
"I suppose I'll allow it." Sarah said, with a smirk. She slid a bottle over to him, and gave him a little hat tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Twisted Fate entered the tavern with great air of confidence. Was he here for help? No of course not! If Twisted Fate needed help then most certainly all the other summoners and characters in this tavern were doomed to never find a woman. Twisted Fate had a seperate agenda today...he was going to "help" the customers in this place. He has had more than his fair share of relationships, and could shed some wisdom to help......Not to mention he most likely had better matchmaking skills than Sarah. This of course was based off her failed attempts with Pantheon, Morgana, etc.

He tipped his hat to Sarah as he sat down at the bar,
"Good ta' see ya' Sarah n' how is this goin' fer' ya?"
"It's going good so far, card man." Sarah replied. "Let's hope this curious new business likes what they see. What can I do for ya?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Don't think I won't take you up on it," Evelynn retorted with a fanged smile, stroking the top of Sarah's hand. "But in the meantime, I suppose we can chat about the litany of psychological issues I have. My nymphomania is a good place to start... though I'm not sure someone who suffers from it herself could offer me much helpful advice."
"I flirt, I don't pounce." Sarah corrected, giving Eve's hand a pat. "But alright. Uh... how long have you... felt the need to bed everyone?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
"You have known me forever I am not a sumoner"
"It's my way of telling you to become one." Sarah replied, smirking. "What's up?"

st0pb0t

10-27-2012

"Right, sorry." Evelynn looked apologetic. She didn't much like being thought of as easy -- true or not -- so it wouldn't be right of her to assume the same of Sarah. "Um... pretty much forever. And it's not just men and women... I tried to get with Skarner and Malphite too. Hecarim as well but he seems too job-oriented." Evelynn rolled her eyes. "Doesn't know what he's missing out on..."

Xander Blade

10-27-2012

Quote:
"...a really long tongue?" Sarah asked, quirking a brow.
he almost laughed at the response. however he caught himself and simply snorted

"no nothing like that... well that too but that's not what i am talking about. i have been doing research on my birth parents. As odd as it would seem it turns out my parents are lunari. it would seem then, that i could be a lunari by blood.