The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
"Excellent! I shall have the work commissioned. The biggest problem being that I'm rather out of dragon bone." He glances over at his lance and shrugs. Standing, he picks up, cracks his neck, and tosses it over his shoulder. "I suppose I'll have to get more. I'm certain she can wait just a bit longer. You have my thanks for your advice, Sarah." He flashes a quick grin at her before making for the door.
"Why does everything he thinks of start with killing a dragon?" Sarah asked nobody in particular, smirking. "Bye, Jayfour~!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
A certain cougar comes in with a note in her mouth. She cautiously turns her head in three directions before looking forward again, her tail slowly wagging, as she looks for the host, or the counsellor, Miss Fortune.
Sarah blinked. She knew who this was, and she knew that Nidalee had a human form.

"Girl?" Sarah asked, taking the note. "Does a prince need to kiss you to turn you human again?" She looked at the note.

Ask Fortune

12-31-2012

(Bump?)

Xander Blade

01-05-2013

nevin would walk into the doors.
"hey fortune, how yah' been?"
he looked around the nearly empty place.
"trying to go for the ghost town look i see."
he said jokingly.

Ask Fortune

01-06-2013

"Hey, it's about time people got over their problems." Sarah said, relaxing. "But apparently not. What's up, kid?"

Xander Blade

01-06-2013

he had taken a seat at the bar
"No, no relationship issues right now. Quite the opposite actually, Me and Evelynn are hitting it off really well. I just wanted to thank you for helping pair me up with her."

Ask Fortune

01-06-2013

"Ah." Sarah said, with a grin. "Cool, awesome, don't mention it~. So, what's the kid's name~?"

Xander Blade

01-06-2013

He chuckled lightly at fortune's question
"Heh, we haven't gone as far as to have a child, or even think about it. At least I haven't thought about it yet. Could you imagine me and eve having a child together?"
He said smirking.

Lord of Apoc

01-06-2013

((bah behind so much meh whateves say the Sapphire left earlier))

Sapphire walked into the joint sobbing her head off taking a seat at the counter.
"I-it didn't work."

Ask Fortune

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
He chuckled lightly at fortune's question
"Heh, we haven't gone as far as to have a child, or even think about it. At least I haven't thought about it yet. Could you imagine me and eve having a child together?"
He said smirking.
"Oh, I'm imagining it." Sarah said. "At least, the conception~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
((bah behind so much meh whateves say the Sapphire left earlier))

Sapphire walked into the joint sobbing her head off taking a seat at the counter.
"I-it didn't work."
"Aw." Sarah said, patting her shoulder. "You okay?"

Xander Blade

01-06-2013

"Im sure that part might happen in the near future, but not necessarily for conception" He said winking "you still have any Rupture Rum back there by the way?"