The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Okay," Alice replied, mentally taking notes.

Sam eventually came back out of the bathroom, and walked back to Alice with a nervous smile.

"So, we done here? I wanna head down to the beach before the sun goes down."

"Yea, hold on for a quick second," Alice responded towards her love.

"Well hurry up," Sam quietly ordered, running her finger over Alice's arm slowly.

Alice then turned back to Sarah as Sam took a seat next to her, "You wouldn't happen to know any romantic places around here, besides this bar of course," She asked in a tone soft enough for Sam not to hear.
"Romantic. Bilgewater." Sarah replied, smirking a little. "Uh... you'll want to get far from the docks, buuuut not too far. ...on second thought, stay on the docks, but keep where there are more people around. The sunset is awesome here, but you'll want to get to somewhere safe as soon as it sets. This place starts paying my bills after dark." She patted her guns.

AODRG

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Romantic. Bilgewater." Sarah replied, smirking a little. "Uh... you'll want to get far from the docks, buuuut not too far. ...on second thought, stay on the docks, but keep where there are more people around. The sunset is awesome here, but you'll want to get to somewhere safe as soon as it sets. This place starts paying my bills after dark." She patted her guns.
"Alright by the docks sounds fun. And I'm sure we can handle anybody who tries to mess with us. I mean, we were part of the Ki-Chi once."

Alice smirked back before grabbing Sam's hand. She seemed to be focused on Sarah's Pirate hat for some reason.

"You have anything you'd like to say, Sam?" Alice asked

"Yea, how do you manage to keep your hair that neat under that hat?" Sam asked Sarah, "I had to cut my hair just from wearing a hood all the time."

Ask Fortune

12-15-2012

Quote:
"Alright by the docks sounds fun. And I'm sure we can handle anybody who tries to mess with us. I mean, we were part of the Ki-Chi once."

Alice smirked back before grabbing Sam's hand. She seemed to be focused on Sarah's Pirate hat for some reason.

"You have anything you'd like to say, Sam?" Alice asked

"Yea, how do you manage to keep your hair that neat under that hat?" Sam asked Sarah, "I hat to cut my hair just from wearing a hood all the time."
Sarah grinned, adjusting her hat a little.

"It's all in the conditioner, girl." She said. "Don't cheap out on it. It gives your hair everything it needs to be luscious and full of body~."

AODRG

12-15-2012

Quote:
Sarah grinned, adjusting her hat a little.

"It's all in the conditioner, girl." She said. "Don't cheap out on it. It gives your hair everything it needs to be luscious and full of body~."
"Conditioner, eh?" Sam noted, "Alright I'll try it. Thanks."

"Alright let's go," Alice advised, "Don't wanna keep Sarah from her customers too long."

Ask Fortune

12-15-2012

Quote:
"Conditioner, eh?" Sam noted, "Alright I'll try it. Thanks."

"Alright let's go," Alice advised, "Don't wanna keep Sarah from her customers too long."
"Sure, sure." Sarah said. "Just one thing... it'd help my reputation a lot if you two kissed~." She grinned. "Doesn't have to be all hot and heavy~."

AODRG

12-15-2012

Quote:
"Sure, sure." Sarah said. "Just one thing... it'd help my reputation a lot if you two kissed~." She grinned. "Doesn't have to be all hot and heavy~."
Alice looked back at Sam as they both nodded to each other.

"Alirght," Alice remarked as she leaned in and gave Sam a quick but passionate kiss on the lips.

Ask Fortune

12-15-2012

Quote:
Alice looked back at Sam as they both nodded to each other.

"Alirght," Alice remarked as she leaned in and gave Sam a quick but passionate kiss on the lips.
And a light applause rose up from everyone watching. Sarah laughed happily.

"Thanks~." She said. "Have fun!"

AODRG

12-15-2012

Quote:
And a light applause rose up from everyone watching. Sarah laughed happily.

"Thanks~." She said. "Have fun!"
Sam and Alice both blushed from the applause around them.

"Heh, no problem. See ya around Sarah," Alice exclaimed.

The two stood up, waved goodbye to Sarah and the patrons staring back at them, and walked off, hand in hand.

Ask Jarvan IV

12-17-2012

Quote:
"She wears dragon bones, I'm sure she'll be fine with it." Sarah replied. "Anyway, yeah, an enchantment could work. Maybe something that heals her a lot? Girl spends a lot of time prowling the jungle, she needs a little... 'sustain'."
"Excellent! I shall have the work commissioned. The biggest problem being that I'm rather out of dragon bone." He glances over at his lance and shrugs. Standing, he picks up, cracks his neck, and tosses it over his shoulder. "I suppose I'll have to get more. I'm certain she can wait just a bit longer. You have my thanks for your advice, Sarah." He flashes a quick grin at her before making for the door.

Ask Bestial Nyan

12-17-2012

A certain cougar comes in with a note in her mouth. She cautiously turns her head in three directions before looking forward again, her tail slowly wagging, as she looks for the host, or the counsellor, Miss Fortune.