The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Of course." Sarah said, grinning. "Whats the good news, Demacian?"
Alice sat up on one of the bar stools and looked back at Sarah.

"Well...turns out you were right...kinda. He did like me, and the direct approach did work, but here's the thing."

Alice leaned in closer and spoke in a soft whisper.

"Turns out, 'he' was actually a 'she.'"

Ask Fortune

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"Well he is bound to an fiend of war... I mean containing. what's to say it doesn't influence him. But that gives me an idea."
"Oh?" Sarah asked. "Let's hear it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice sat up on one of the bar stools and looked back at Sarah.

"Well...turns out you were right...kinda. He did like me, and the direct approach did work, but here's the thing."

Alice leaned in closer and spoke in a soft whisper.

"Turns out, 'he' was actually a 'she.'"
Sarah found this amusing, but she was too surprised to really laugh at it.

"He... what?" Sarah asked, flabbergasted. "I... okay... so he's a she. Okay." She gave a perplexed look. "Before we go any further, I guess I should ask: would you be willing to date a woman?"

AODRG

12-08-2012

Quote:
Sarah found this amusing, but she was too surprised to really laugh at it.

"He... what?" Sarah asked, flabbergasted. "I... okay... so he's a she. Okay." She gave a perplexed look. "Before we go any further, I guess I should ask: would you be willing to date a woman?"

"Well..." Alice thought, "I hadn't really thought about it before, but..."

Alice held her head down

"She is actually very nice. We've talked for a bit, found out about each other. Before I even knew what happened, we were in the water splashing around like little kids when she...she kissed me."

Alice blushed a bit, trying not to make eye contact with Sarah.

"Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against girls who like other girls or anything, but it's just...I don't know. I never really pictured myself with another woman before."

Lord of Apoc

12-08-2012

Quote:
"Oh?" Sarah asked. "Let's hear it."
"If he like's his sword so much don't you think if I took it then he would have to come to me then I could do a little work on him."

Ask Fortune

12-08-2012

Quote:
"Well..." Alice thought, "I hadn't really thought about it before, but..."

Alice held her head down

"She is actually very nice. We've talked for a bit, found out about each other. Before I even knew what happened, we were in the water splashing around like little kids when she...she kissed me."

Alice blushed a bit, trying not to make eye contact with Sarah.

"Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against girls who like other girls or anything, but it's just...I don't know. I never really pictured myself with another woman before."
Sarah nodded, smiling in an amused manner.

"Not surprising, I guess." Sarah said. "Well, think about it long and hard before you make a decision, girl. But basic rule, if you haven't recoiled in horror yet? Yeah, let me be the first to tell ya, girl: you swing both ways." She chuckled. "It's no big deal. I've dated a couple of girls. Mostly guys, but a couple of girls, too... it's no different, honestly. Once you get over how odd it feels at first, then it's dinner, show, talking, kiss goodnight, aaaaall the same, you won't even notice."

Quote:
"If he like's his sword so much don't you think if I took it then he would have to come to me then I could do a little work on him."
"Eeeehhh..." Sarah said, waving her hand in an iffy motion. "It'll make him talk to you, but he might not be all that happy to see you. I dunno. Don't you think he'd be angry?"

Lord of Apoc

12-08-2012

"ummm I guess but then if he's angry he wont get his sword back."

AODRG

12-08-2012

Quote:
Sarah nodded, smiling in an amused manner.

"Not surprising, I guess." Sarah said. "Well, think about it long and hard before you make a decision, girl. But basic rule, if you haven't recoiled in horror yet? Yeah, let me be the first to tell ya, girl: you swing both ways." She chuckled. "It's no big deal. I've dated a couple of girls. Mostly guys, but a couple of girls, too... it's no different, honestly. Once you get over how odd it feels at first, then it's dinner, show, talking, kiss goodnight, aaaaall the same, you won't even notice."
Alice looked up at Sarah.

"Well yea but...I just."

Alice sighed, realizing the hundreds of excuses running through her mind since the kiss were really poorly thought out.

"I guess you're right. Maybe it'll be a nice change from all the guys I've met anyway. But I don't know what to do next. After she kissed me, she ran off, looking embarrased or ashamed or something."

Ask Fortune

12-08-2012

Quote:
"ummm I guess but then if he's angry he wont get his sword back."
Sarah smirked.

"Well, if you're sure, then okay, try it." She said.

Quote:
Alice looked up at Sarah.

"Well yea but...I just."

Alice sighed, realizing the hundreds of excuses running through her mind since the kiss were really poorly thought out.

"I guess you're right. Maybe it'll be a nice change from all the guys I've met anyway. But I don't know what to do next. After she kissed me, she ran off, looking embarrased or ashamed or something."
"Then you should talk to her, right away." Sarah said. "Give her space if she asks for it, but even if she does, make sure you make it clear that you're interested. She might just be a little conflicted, too."

AODRG

12-08-2012

Quote:
"Then you should talk to her, right away." Sarah said. "Give her space if she asks for it, but even if she does, make sure you make it clear that you're interested. She might just be a little conflicted, too."
"Alright," Alice replied back with a smirk, "Thanks again Miss...um...You know, I just realized. I never actually learned your name."

Ask Fortune

12-08-2012

Quote:
"Alright," Alice replied back with a smirk, "Thanks again Miss...um...You know, I just realized. I never actually learned your name."
Sarah smirked, giving Alice a bemused look.

"Really?" She asked, snickering. "Sarah. Sarah Fortune." She tipped her hat. "Good luck with the girl. And... if things progress..." She gave a sly smile. "Don't get nervous about it. You know what to do~."