The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah looked Alice over.

"You're above average. I'd do you." She said, and smirked. "I dunno, just go up to him and say hello. Follow his lead. I dunno what he's like. You'll either want to slowly lead him to a date, or you might want to just tell him what you want and grab him. You'll have to see how he acts around you."
"Thanks," Alice replied, :Well...he does seem to be nervous all the time, so maybe slowly leading him to a date would be best."

Alice stood off her stool and took out a 10 gold piece.

"This gonna be enough to cover that drink?"

Ask Fortune

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"Um what's the difference?"
Sapphire stared down the bottle.

((Well if you think about it when was the last time you heard of a guy named Sapphire?))
"No alcohol." Sarah replied. "It's not gonna destroy your frail taste buds."

(True.xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Thanks," Alice replied, :Well...he does seem to be nervous all the time, so maybe slowly leading him to a date would be best."

Alice stood off her stool and took out a 10 gold piece.

"This gonna be enough to cover that drink?"
"Yep, that'll do." Sarah replied. "Good luck~!"

Lord of Apoc

12-03-2012

Sapphire took a sip.
"um it's a bit bitter... now where was I?"

AODRG

12-03-2012

Quote:
"Yep, that'll do." Sarah replied. "Good luck~!"

"Thanks. Good luck with your business here too."

Alice put on her blue-white coat and headed out for the door.

Ask Fortune

12-04-2012

Quote:
Sapphire took a sip.
"um it's a bit bitter... now where was I?"
"Killer robots guarding something the guy you're longing for wants." Sarah replied quickly, eager to hear more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Thanks. Good luck with your business here too."

Alice put on her blue-white coat and headed out for the door.
Sarah grinned. She just helped a Demacian do some very dirty things. What a good day.

Lord of Apoc

12-04-2012

"Oh right well they were left there by their creators to protect the supplies within the but they are all controlled by one artificial intelligence that developed to hate humans. The reason why I don't enter the temples is if you look at me how much combat potential do you see?"

Ask Fortune

12-04-2012

Quote:
"Oh right well they were left there by their creators to protect the supplies within the but they are all controlled by one artificial intelligence that developed to hate humans. The reason why I don't enter the temples is if you look at me how much combat potential do you see?"
"Ionians taught me not to judge people's fighting ability by how they look." Sarah replied, smirking. "But fair enough. So, why don't you want him to fight them? Are you... worried about him?"

Lord of Apoc

12-04-2012

"er well I am worried but I was more worried what he might do with the stuff he wants. You see he's Noxian and the item he wants is supposed to be a near infinite power source another thing he wants is in a different temple."

Ask Jarvan IV

12-05-2012

Quote:
"Hmm, let's see, something a Demacian princess would wear..." Sarah thought out loud. "Fancy dress, fancy jewelery, a prince she owns... a broach would be nice if she ever wore something besides plate steel... aha, her Boneclaw thing. Girl's got a bit of an untamed side, doesn't she? How about a fancy bracelet, made of dragon bone?"
"That... could work. I can only hope she will not take the bracelet being made of dragon bone the wrong way, though... naturally, she'll also expect a practical side to it." The prince paused thoughtfully. "Perhaps have it enchanted? Something to strengthen her, or to ward off attacks."

Ask Fortune

12-05-2012

Quote:
"er well I am worried but I was more worried what he might do with the stuff he wants. You see he's Noxian and the item he wants is supposed to be a near infinite power source another thing he wants is in a different temple."
"Oh." Sarah said. "Yeah, better not let those ******s get any more power. Ugh, this stupid political stuff. Should just bulldoze Demacia and Noxus and rebuild smart cities on top of them."

She frowned.

"So... you tell me, then. Do you want this guy?" She asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
"That... could work. I can only hope she will not take the bracelet being made of dragon bone the wrong way, though... naturally, she'll also expect a practical side to it." The prince paused thoughtfully. "Perhaps have it enchanted? Something to strengthen her, or to ward off attacks."
"She wears dragon bones, I'm sure she'll be fine with it." Sarah replied. "Anyway, yeah, an enchantment could work. Maybe something that heals her a lot? Girl spends a lot of time prowling the jungle, she needs a little... 'sustain'."