The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Nice." Sarah said, doing her best not to grin. "Well wow, you've certainly been looking in a lot of areas... well then, what do you look for in a guy? What makes you approach them?"

Alice sat backup and thought about Sarah's question.

"Hmm...well...normally I try to look for someone who's nice looking, charming, and isn't afraid to make the first move. Seems like a flaw of my own, now that I think of it..."

Lord of Apoc

12-01-2012

"I'm not sure what he would think of that... and I don't think going down there is a good idea technology is not the only thing down there."

Ask Fortune

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice sat backup and thought about Sarah's question.

"Hmm...well...normally I try to look for someone who's nice looking, charming, and isn't afraid to make the first move. Seems like a flaw of my own, now that I think of it..."
Sarah smirked, and nodded.

"I'm gonna let you in on a little secret." She said. "You want a long term relationship? Find the guy who turns red and who can barely look you in the eye. He'll take some training... in ALL areas... but there's a man who'll never betray you~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"I'm not sure what he would think of that... and I don't think going down there is a good idea technology is not the only thing down there."
"What, some giant monster guard?" Sarah asked.

AODRG

12-01-2012

Quote:
Sarah smirked, and nodded.

"I'm gonna let you in on a little secret." She said. "You want a long term relationship? Find the guy who turns red and who can barely look you in the eye. He'll take some training... in ALL areas... but there's a man who'll never betray you~."
Alice listened closely to Sarah's advice.

"So, find a shy guy?" Alice remarked, "Hmm...you know, there is this one guy who spends his time down by the shoreline. He seams to get nervous whenever I get close to him physically. Always stammers and tries to steer whatever conversation we were having to something completely different. But I always just thought that was the way he behaved."

Lord of Apoc

12-01-2012

"more like high tech robots that hate human. I think I will have a drink before I spill anymore."

Ask Fortune

12-02-2012

Quote:
Alice listened closely to Sarah's advice.

"So, find a shy guy?" Alice remarked, "Hmm...you know, there is this one guy who spends his time down by the shoreline. He seams to get nervous whenever I get close to him physically. Always stammers and tries to steer whatever conversation we were having to something completely different. But I always just thought that was the way he behaved."
"Nah." Sarah replied. "He totally has a thing for you. And even if he doesn't specifically, he does find you hot. So he's a solid prospective male for you to train. I guess it's not that fairy tale princess setup that too many girls want, but hey, being on top is fun~."

Quote:
"more like high tech robots that hate human. I think I will have a drink before I spill anymore."
"Sure, right when the story's getting good." Sarah jokingly complained, pouring her a glass. She set it in front of him. "More, you."

AODRG

12-02-2012

Quote:
"Nah." Sarah replied. "He totally has a thing for you. And even if he doesn't specifically, he does find you hot. So he's a solid prospective male for you to train. I guess it's not that fairy tale princess setup that too many girls want, but hey, being on top is fun~."
Alice smirked.

"Me hot? I doubt it. But maybe I could go see him, but I have no idea how to make the first move or anything...."

Lord of Apoc

12-03-2012

((*Cough*she*cough*))

She took a sip of the drink then spit it back out.
"how do people drink this stuff? It's disgusting."

Ask Fortune

12-03-2012

Quote:
Alice smirked.

"Me hot? I doubt it. But maybe I could go see him, but I have no idea how to make the first move or anything...."
Sarah looked Alice over.

"You're above average. I'd do you." She said, and smirked. "I dunno, just go up to him and say hello. Follow his lead. I dunno what he's like. You'll either want to slowly lead him to a date, or you might want to just tell him what you want and grab him. You'll have to see how he acts around you."

Quote:
((*Cough*she*cough*))

She took a sip of the drink then spit it back out.
"how do people drink this stuff? It's disgusting."
(sorry xD)

Sarah just laughed.

"Too strong for ya?" She teased, setting a bottle on the table. "Here, virgin version, try to keep it down~."

Lord of Apoc

12-03-2012

"Um what's the difference?"
Sapphire stared down the bottle.

((Well if you think about it when was the last time you heard of a guy named Sapphire?))