The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Sure." Sarah replied. "Might be a little stronger than Demacians are used to, though~."

She filled a pint of rapture rum, tossed a coaster onto the counter, and set the drink upon it.
Alice picked up the drink and took a small sip. Almost imediately, she could feel it starting to work.

"Woa...You weren't kidding. That's some strong rum you got there," She noted as she placed the pint back on the counter.

Ask Fortune

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Sapphire froze at the question.
"ummmmmm w-w-well I kind of like him."
Sarah grinned.

"Enough to want to act on it?" She asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice picked up the drink and took a small sip. Almost imediately, she could feel it starting to work.

"Woa...You weren't kidding. That's some strong rum you got there," She noted as she placed the pint back on the counter.
Sarah grinned, and leaned on the counter in front of Alice.

"So, let's talk about boys." Sarah cooed.

Lord of Apoc

11-30-2012

Sapphire frowned.
"he's nice but scares me... and I always wanted someone of my own."

AODRG

11-30-2012

Quote:
Sarah grinned, and leaned on the counter in front of Alice.

"So, let's talk about boys." Sarah cooed.
"Okay. Here's the situation," Alice started, "I don't know if it's just me or guys in general, but the last 7 boyfriends I've had have either been real jerks or cheaters."

Alice held her head down and lowered her voice, "It's just...sometimes it feels like all boys are only after 1 thing...so frustrating."

Ask Fortune

11-30-2012

Quote:
Sapphire frowned.
"he's nice but scares me... and I always wanted someone of my own."
"We all do." Sarah replied. "And does this lucky boy have a name?"

Quote:
"Okay. Here's the situation," Alice started, "I don't know if it's just me or guys in general, but the last 7 boyfriends I've had have either been real jerks or cheaters."

Alice held her head down and lowered her voice, "It's just...sometimes it feels like all boys are only after 1 thing...so frustrating."
"I hear ya, girl." Sarah said. "Maybe it has something to do with where you're meeting guys. Where do you find'em?"

AODRG

11-30-2012

Quote:
"I hear ya, girl." Sarah said. "Maybe it has something to do with where you're meeting guys. Where do you find'em?"
Alice thought hard while she listed off her recent relationships.

"Hmm...I guess around town. I met my first boyfriend back when I was still in College, but that was back when I was like 14 or 15...Then there was my second guy who I met at a very nice restaurant. He didn't last too long...And I don't even wanna mention number 3..."

Alice leaned on the counter as she listed off more of her boyfriends.

"Then there was John...seemed like a nice fella from the gym, till I caught him with some wierd blue girl. Even dated a yordle man from the agency...but even that relationship turned sour quickly."

Lord of Apoc

11-30-2012

"umm yeah but I forgot his name we only met once."

Ask Fortune

12-01-2012

Quote:
Alice thought hard while she listed off her recent relationships.

"Hmm...I guess around town. I met my first boyfriend back when I was still in College, but that was back when I was like 14 or 15...Then there was my second guy who I met at a very nice restaurant. He didn't last too long...And I don't even wanna mention number 3..."

Alice leaned on the counter as she listed off more of her boyfriends.

"Then there was John...seemed like a nice fella from the gym, till I caught him with some wierd blue girl. Even dated a yordle man from the agency...but even that relationship turned sour quickly."
"Nice." Sarah said, doing her best not to grin. "Well wow, you've certainly been looking in a lot of areas... well then, what do you look for in a guy? What makes you approach them?"

Quote:
"umm yeah but I forgot his name we only met once."
"Oh, so nobody I'd know?" Sarah asked. "That'll make this more difficult... how about this. What does he want from you?"

Lord of Apoc

12-01-2012

"It's not what he wants from me it's what I want from him."
She rubbed her shoulder a bit.
"I was charge with protecting a temple ages ago and he wants something from the temple... I suppose there's nothing wrong with that but what I want is that he doesn't raid the temple... and he sort of shouted at me."

Ask Fortune

12-01-2012

Quote:
"It's not what he wants from me it's what I want from him."
She rubbed her shoulder a bit.
"I was charge with protecting a temple ages ago and he wants something from the temple... I suppose there's nothing wrong with that but what I want is that he doesn't raid the temple... and he sort of shouted at me."
Sarah frowned, but gave Sapphire a curious look.

"What if..." She grinned. "What if you simply took what he wants and gave it to him as a gift? You'd keep him from raiding the temple, and you'd certainly land a date~."