The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"You do? Good!" Sarah said happily. "Why is that?"

"Turns out she thinks I was the one who killed her"

Ask Fortune

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Yep. You got it."

Randle takes another sip.

"I don't get it, Sarah. I got her a custom made crystal, made her a unique dinner, complemented her the most honest way I could...Yet she still just looks at me as just another summoner."
"...oh, it's you..." Sarah said. "I'm... sorry, guy, she was in here, too. Said she... has eyes for another guy. She was really upset that she had to let you down."

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
"Turns out she thinks I was the one who killed her"
"...why would she think that?" Sarah asked. "Wouldn't she know who did it?"

AODRG

11-22-2012

Quote:
"...oh, it's you..." Sarah said. "I'm... sorry, guy, she was in here, too. Said she... has eyes for another guy. She was really upset that she had to let you down."
"Yea I know. She told me over our 'date.'"

Randle finishes off his drink.

"Now I don't know what to do...there's very few ladies in Valoran as beautiful as her, and even less who can play music as lovely as she can."

Ask Fortune

11-23-2012

Quote:
"Yea I know. She told me over our 'date.'"

Randle finishes off his drink.

"Now I don't know what to do...there's very few ladies in Valoran as beautiful as her, and even less who can play music as lovely as she can."
Sarah gave Randle a little bop on the head.

"Don't categorize women like that." She said, a little sternly. "Besides, you're wrong, there are plenty of gorgeous women all around ya. See her?" She pointed at a random girl who was there simply for the drinks. "I'd do her."

She smirked, trying to lighten the mood.

"But yeah, I guess she is the best musician ever." She added. "But hey, not like a relationship can be built on just that... unless you want to be her instrument, for her to wrap her lips aro... sorry sorry. I can't help it if instruments you blow into are perverse." She smirked again. "Just keep looking, kid, there are plenty of available women~."

AODRG

11-23-2012

Quote:
Sarah gave Randle a little bop on the head.

"Don't categorize women like that." She said, a little sternly. "Besides, you're wrong, there are plenty of gorgeous women all around ya. See her?" She pointed at a random girl who was there simply for the drinks. "I'd do her."

She smirked, trying to lighten the mood.

"But yeah, I guess she is the best musician ever." She added. "But hey, not like a relationship can be built on just that... unless you want to be her instrument, for her to wrap her lips aro... sorry sorry. I can't help it if instruments you blow into are perverse." She smirked again. "Just keep looking, kid, there are plenty of available women~."
Randle sighs, rubbing his head from Sarah's bop.

"I know there's plenty of people out there. But I don't know if there's anyone for me specifically..."

Ask Fortune

11-23-2012

Quote:
Randle sighs, rubbing his head from Sarah's bop.

"I know there's plenty of people out there. But I don't know if there's anyone for me specifically..."
"There's no such thing as a perfect match, kid." Sarah replied. "The most we can hope for is someone we really like. That's all. And that's perfectly fine~."

Askhexplosive

11-23-2012

Ziggs peeks in, whistling a bit when he notices the place has a new management.

Whoa, that's new. I'm out of the loop. Did Shyvana just get sick of the business or what?

AODRG

11-23-2012

Quote:
"There's no such thing as a perfect match, kid." Sarah replied. "The most we can hope for is someone we really like. That's all. And that's perfectly fine~."
"I guess so..."

Randle looks around the room and notices all the patrons off on their own things, a quite a few of them coupled together.

"I guess it's just easier for some to find their love than others..."

Ask Fortune

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askhexplosive View Post
Ziggs peeks in, whistling a bit when he notices the place has a new management.

Whoa, that's new. I'm out of the loop. Did Shyvana just get sick of the business or what?
"She was feeling that she wasn't providing as good advice as could be given." Sarah said. "So she gave the place to me. I hope I'm doing it justice."

Quote:
"I guess so..."

Randle looks around the room and notices all the patrons off on their own things, a quite a few of them coupled together.

"I guess it's just easier for some to find their love than others..."
"Ah, sometimes it just takes a little longer." Sarah replied. "Don't rush it, it'll happen~."

AODRG

11-23-2012

Quote:
"Ah, sometimes it just takes a little longer." Sarah replied. "Don't rush it, it'll happen~."
"Yea but..."

Randle sighs, staring at his empty glass.

"I can see there's no arguing with you, Sarah..."