The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah grinned at Jarvan's reaction to trying the rum. She just shrugged mischievously, and drank some more of hers'.

"I gave Lux some of this once. Surprised she survived." Sarah said, smirking. "Anyway, so, we're narrowing it down. Dinner, and a token of appreciation for her being a good Demacian and a successful human. Token for being human, hmm... so the question we have to answer is, what does it mean to be human... WOW, talk about hard to shop for."

Sarah leaned on the counter, idly playing with the bottle.

"Demacian human... blue white gold... Demaciaaaaaaa... hm..." Sarah idly thought out loud. "Aha. Is there some kind of set or style of dress that princesses of Demacia are supposed to wear? You can ditch color scheme concerns if there is one. Getting her one of those would say a lot~."
Jarvan took another swig of the rum. "It's certainly stronger than most of what you would find in Demacia. Not bad, though." Jarvan grinned at the pirate hunter. "I know too well how she hates dresses. And she knows I know. She may take it the wrong way. Perhaps I could have something made a bit less... feminine, perhaps? Not masculine clothing, of course, but something not so delicate."

Ask Fortune

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Jarvan took another swig of the rum. "It's certainly stronger than most of what you would find in Demacia. Not bad, though." Jarvan grinned at the pirate hunter. "I know too well how she hates dresses. And she knows I know. She may take it the wrong way. Perhaps I could have something made a bit less... feminine, perhaps? Not masculine clothing, of course, but something not so delicate."
"Hmm, let's see, something a Demacian princess would wear..." Sarah thought out loud. "Fancy dress, fancy jewelery, a prince she owns... a broach would be nice if she ever wore something besides plate steel... aha, her Boneclaw thing. Girl's got a bit of an untamed side, doesn't she? How about a fancy bracelet, made of dragon bone?"

benjimenfire

11-19-2012

Ben walks back in with his left eye bleeding profusely.
"Well that didn't work"

Ask Fortune

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
Ben walks back in with his left eye bleeding profusely.
"Well that didn't work"
Sarah blinked, then just shook her head slightly.

"Have you considered the possibility that she's just gone insane?" Sarah asked. "You know, even more than women already are?"

benjimenfire

11-20-2012

Ben rolls his right eye.
"At least now I know why she wants me dead"

AODRG

11-20-2012

Randle walked into the tavern slowly, and approached the counter, his cane making sparks each time it hit the ground.

"Greetings Sarah. Got any more of that ale left?"

Ask Fortune

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
Ben rolls his right eye.
"At least now I know why she wants me dead"
"You do? Good!" Sarah said happily. "Why is that?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle walked into the tavern slowly, and approached the counter, his cane making sparks each time it hit the ground.

"Greetings Sarah. Got any more of that ale left?"
"It's rum, not ale." Sarah corrected, filling a pint. "I sure do." She plopped a coaster on the counter and set the drink upon it. "What's up, boy?"

AODRG

11-21-2012

Quote:
"It's rum, not ale." Sarah corrected, filling a pint. "I sure do." She plopped a coaster on the counter and set the drink upon it. "What's up, boy?"
"Thanks."

Randle grabs the drink and sips it.

"Well...I tried your advice with Sona..."

Ask Fortune

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Thanks."

Randle grabs the drink and sips it.

"Well...I tried your advice with Sona..."
"...I guess, since you're here, it didn't work?" She asked carefully.

AODRG

11-21-2012

Quote:
"...I guess, since you're here, it didn't work?" She asked carefully.
"Yep. You got it."

Randle takes another sip.

"I don't get it, Sarah. I got her a custom made crystal, made her a unique dinner, complemented her the most honest way I could...Yet she still just looks at me as just another summoner."