The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
She looks down at her feet, shrugging. "I've never been in a relationship before, and I don't know if I can handle it quite yet." Sighing, she continued. "I've only known him for a little while as well."
Sarah looked clearly conflicted.

"I don't know..." Sarah said. "I guess we could come up with something to tell him, but I really think you've just got cold feet. I don't wanna see you make a mistake because you were too nervous."

Ask Jarvan IV

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Likes... likes likes likes..." Sarah repeated, tapping her chin. "Let's see, she likes meat, she likes turning dragon and diving past my team onto me like a *****, she loves that diner she's always going on about... would a steak cut into the shape of a heart be too cheesy? Hm..."

She reached under the counter and retrieved two bottles of rapture rum. She opened one, clinked it against the one still on the table, and drank some as she thought.

"Don't get her a dress, apparently Lux already loves dressing her up like an angry, angry doll... besides, as if a man could find a color scheme that works with flesh tones AND blue grays." She gave Jarvan a smirk. "She doesn't care for jewelery, calls them shiny rocks... I know she tries really hard to be human, keep controlled and calm. I dunno if there's some kind of gift you could give her that'd work as some kind of reward for doing a good job of it... but you know, she did say that the nicest thing anyone had ever given her WAS all that armor. She said it was the first real sign that you people accepted her as a Demacian. If you're deadset against more armor, maybe some other token of that acceptance, hm?"
Jarvan grinned at Miss Fortune's grumbling over Shyvana's battlefield tactics. Chuckling, he reached for the second bottle of rum, quickly grabbing it and flicking the cap off with his thumb. "She might find a heart shaped steak amusing, but that isn't exactly what I'm looking for. Though I suppose I could take her for dinner somewhere..." He took a thoughtful swig of rum from the bottle, but coughed once immediately after. "Hell" he muttered, "Strong stuff."

He returned his attention to Sarah. "As far as other tokens of acceptance go... if I continue getting her nothing but armor and weapons, she may think I see her as nothing more than a slaughter machine. And I'm really not sure what else I could get her that show her that I appreciate her that she would actually like."

Bladesaber

11-15-2012

Drak enters the tavern, walking over to Miss Fortune without looking at his surroundings very much, saying. "Hello Miss Fortune I was wondering if I could sp-" He stops mid-sentence and stride at the sight of Riomna and Sarah talking, immediately turning and walking straight out.

Ask Fortune

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Jarvan grinned at Miss Fortune's grumbling over Shyvana's battlefield tactics. Chuckling, he reached for the second bottle of rum, quickly grabbing it and flicking the cap off with his thumb. "She might find a heart shaped steak amusing, but that isn't exactly what I'm looking for. Though I suppose I could take her for dinner somewhere..." He took a thoughtful swig of rum from the bottle, but coughed once immediately after. "Hell" he muttered, "Strong stuff."

He returned his attention to Sarah. "As far as other tokens of acceptance go... if I continue getting her nothing but armor and weapons, she may think I see her as nothing more than a slaughter machine. And I'm really not sure what else I could get her that show her that I appreciate her that she would actually like."
Sarah grinned at Jarvan's reaction to trying the rum. She just shrugged mischievously, and drank some more of hers'.

"I gave Lux some of this once. Surprised she survived." Sarah said, smirking. "Anyway, so, we're narrowing it down. Dinner, and a token of appreciation for her being a good Demacian and a successful human. Token for being human, hmm... so the question we have to answer is, what does it mean to be human... WOW, talk about hard to shop for."

Sarah leaned on the counter, idly playing with the bottle.

"Demacian human... blue white gold... Demaciaaaaaaa... hm..." Sarah idly thought out loud. "Aha. Is there some kind of set or style of dress that princesses of Demacia are supposed to wear? You can ditch color scheme concerns if there is one. Getting her one of those would say a lot~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesaber View Post
Drak enters the tavern, walking over to Miss Fortune without looking at his surroundings very much, saying. "Hello Miss Fortune I was wondering if I could sp-" He stops mid-sentence and stride at the sight of Riomna and Sarah talking, immediately turning and walking straight out.
Sarah blinked, watching Drak come and go.

"...huh." She muttered, bemused.

Hero of Piltover

11-15-2012

She gasped at Drak, trembling. "T-That was him."

benjimenfire

11-15-2012

Quote:
Sarah looked around, a bemused look on her face.

"...are you dating Eve, or something?" She asked.

"No....much worse. I don't even know why she would be mad"

Ask Fortune

11-15-2012

Quote:
She gasped at Drak, trembling. "T-That was him."
Sarah chuckled, looking her customer over.

"And you're flushed red as an apple." She said. "Wow, never seen anything like this."

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
"No....much worse. I don't even know why she would be mad"
"...want me to ask her?" Sarah offered.

Hero of Piltover

11-16-2012

She glared at her, obviously unhappy. "W-Well...what should I do now?"

benjimenfire

11-16-2012

Quote:
"...want me to ask her?" Sarah offered.
"I don't know if that will help she not the average crazy ex girlfriend...I know how weird that sounds"

Ask Fortune

11-16-2012

Quote:
She glared at her, obviously unhappy. "W-Well...what should I do now?"
"You stop being so nervous!" Sarah replied, grinning as she patted her shoulder. "You're perfectly ready for this, girl, you're just too shy. He was probably here about your shyness~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
"I don't know if that will help she not the average crazy ex girlfriend...I know how weird that sounds"
"...not sure you've seen what I do for a living, but I'm sure one nutty axe thrower isn't going to be too much of a problem for me." Sarah replied dismissively. "I already deal with a bro who does that all the time."