The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Exhale for long range shots, inhale for short range." She said calmly. Then, she visibly reconsidered. "...but I guess we should talk first. What makes you think that?"
"She has never talk to me after we...well left each other's company. I assumed that was it, but now whenever I am to myself bad things happen."
he pulls back his sleeves to reveal several cuts bruises. One of which seems to spell die.
"Too much for chance"

Ask Her Etwhal

11-11-2012

Quote:
"Ah, I see." Sarah said, nodding. "Okay, yeah, don't lead this guy on. I'm... sorry, girl, there's no easy way to do this. You're just gonna have to be honest with him. Try to make it clear that you still want to be his friend, and just hope he's okay with that." She gave Sona a pitying look, and patted her shoulder.
Sona looked at her necklace, then closed her eyes. Her hands continued to play her Etwhal perfectly despite being unable to see.

Yes... I have already expected that... Though Fortune... Sona looked up at Ms Fortune, her eyes starting to water. What would I say...

Hero of Piltover

11-11-2012

She reads the sign. "Why the hell I'm asking Sarah Fortune for advice, I'll never understand." She shook her head, and walked into the building, walking up to Sarah, she speaks. "Miss Fortune; there's someone I like, and he likes me as well, but I don't really want to...what do you people call it...'date' him? What should I do?"

Ask Fortune

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
Shaco chuckles,
"Maybe I am a female? Maybe I am both... Perhaps I'm actually the clone..."
He taps his stiletto on the bar in contemplation,
"Maybe Shaco is behind you currently drinking all your alcohol!!!"
Tilting his head he grins,
"MAYBE I don't have feelings for aaaaanyone at all! Maybe I'm bored! Making you lower your guard. THEN!"
He makes a throat slitting gesture with his stiletto, but stops and drops the Stiletto on the bar before jumping onto a nearby stool, landing on it with one foot.
"Chicken wings? The flappy things?... Never had em."
"Well, I'm about to ram them straight up your clown chute." Sarah muttered, crossing her arms. "Behave, Shaco, this is a reputable tavern. Reputable!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Jarvan stooped slightly as he entered the tavern, wary of hitting his head on the door from. Glancing around hesitantly, he spied Sarah and headed in her direction. Doing one final perception check to confirm that Shyvana is not within earshot, he approached Sarah Fortune, pulling a seat up next to her.

"Er.... Sarah?"
Sarah was quite surprised to see Jarvan there. Too surprised to even smirk and make a joke about it, though a thousand crossed her mind.

"Jayfour?" Sarah asked. "I hope you're just here because Demacian rum sucks. You... something wrong?"

Dear Morgana

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona looked at her necklace, then closed her eyes. Her hands continued to play her Etwhal perfectly despite being unable to see.

Yes... I have already expected that... Though Fortune... Sona looked up at Ms Fortune, her eyes starting to water. What would I say...
((Poor guy...whoever he is))

Ask Jarvan IV

11-11-2012

Quote:
"Jayfour?" Sarah asked. "I hope you're just here because Demacian rum sucks. You... something wrong?"
Jarvan's eyebrow cocked ever so slightly at the nickname, but he brushed it off. "Well.... I figured you would be the one to ask about this. I..." Again, he glanced around the room, assuring the half dragon was not around before continuing. His tone was hushed and he spoke quickly. "I want to get Shyvana something. Something... special, to show her I care. But.... I wouldn't.... I don't exactly know what she likes. If I got her weapons or armor or something of the sort... I want her to know I think of her as far more than a warrior." The prince paused briefly, to inhale. "You know her well, you've seen sides of her that few others have, myself likely included, as our relationship up until recently has been rather... professional. Do you... is there any kind of advice you would be able to give me."

Ask Fortune

11-12-2012

(Sorry you three, didn't realize there was another page. ^_^; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
"She has never talk to me after we...well left each other's company. I assumed that was it, but now whenever I am to myself bad things happen."
he pulls back his sleeves to reveal several cuts bruises. One of which seems to spell die.
"Too much for chance"
Sarah blinked, looking with dull surprise at his wounds. After a second, she slid the flintlock over.

"One way or another, there's that." Sarah said. "But what, you've never caught her, or whoever it is, in the act?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
She reads the sign. "Why the hell I'm asking Sarah Fortune for advice, I'll never understand." She shook her head, and walked into the building, walking up to Sarah, she speaks. "Miss Fortune; there's someone I like, and he likes me as well, but I don't really want to...what do you people call it...'date' him? What should I do?"
"...hello to you, too." Sarah said, smirking lightly. "What do you mean you don't want to date him? Like, do you want to be his friend? Marry him right away? ...have a one-nighter?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post

"Tell him that..." Sarah said slowly. "That... well, okay. Tell him that you were too touched to tell him right away, but you're already seeing someone. Tell him that you made a mistake... I dunno if you should offer to return the necklace. It's kind of the right thing to do, but it might hurt him way more."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Jarvan's eyebrow cocked ever so slightly at the nickname, but he brushed it off. "Well.... I figured you would be the one to ask about this. I..." Again, he glanced around the room, assuring the half dragon was not around before continuing. His tone was hushed and he spoke quickly. "I want to get Shyvana something. Something... special, to show her I care. But.... I wouldn't.... I don't exactly know what she likes. If I got her weapons or armor or something of the sort... I want her to know I think of her as far more than a warrior." The prince paused briefly, to inhale. "You know her well, you've seen sides of her that few others have, myself likely included, as our relationship up until recently has been rather... professional. Do you... is there any kind of advice you would be able to give me."
"Likes... likes likes likes..." Sarah repeated, tapping her chin. "Let's see, she likes meat, she likes turning dragon and diving past my team onto me like a *****, she loves that diner she's always going on about... would a steak cut into the shape of a heart be too cheesy? Hm..."

She reached under the counter and retrieved two bottles of rapture rum. She opened one, clinked it against the one still on the table, and drank some as she thought.

"Don't get her a dress, apparently Lux already loves dressing her up like an angry, angry doll... besides, as if a man could find a color scheme that works with flesh tones AND blue grays." She gave Jarvan a smirk. "She doesn't care foe jewelery, calls them shiny rocks... I know she tries really hard to be human, keep controlled and calm. I dunno if there's some kind of gift you could give her that'd work as some kind of reward for doing a good job of it... but you know, she did say that the nicest thing anyone had ever given her WAS all that armor. She said it was the first real sign that you people accepted her as a Demacian. If you're deadset against more armor, maybe some other token of that acceptance, hm?"

Hero of Piltover

11-12-2012

"I have no idea what the last one is, but I don't think I want to know." She sighs. "I meant as in we both like each other, but I'm not sure I want to 'date' him. I do not think I'm ready for it."

Ask Demon Jester

11-12-2012

Quote:
"Well, I'm about to ram them straight up your clown chute." Sarah muttered, crossing her arms. "Behave, Shaco, this is a reputable tavern. Reputable!"
Shaco's mouth gaps open as he flicks the stiletto over his shoulder,
"HOW RUDE!!!"
He then waggles his finger at Miss Fortune,
"A reputable bar would have kicked these depressing punchlines out aaaages ago!"

Ask Fortune

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
"I have no idea what the last one is, but I don't think I want to know." She sighs. "I meant as in we both like each other, but I'm not sure I want to 'date' him. I do not think I'm ready for it."
"Well that's good to know, you really shouldn't rush it." Sarah replied, with an approving nod. "What does he think about you, though? What does he want out of this?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
Shaco's mouth gaps open as he flicks the stiletto over his shoulder,
"HOW RUDE!!!"
He then waggles his finger at Miss Fortune,
"A reputable bar would have kicked these depressing punchlines out aaaages ago!"
"My punchlines are epic, you suck." Sarah retorted. "Anyway, these are chicken wings."

Sarah reached under the counter, retrieved a box of frozen wings from the freezer, and plopped it on the table.

"Made fresh five years ago." Sarah said, with a smirk. "Ready in the Blitzwave in nine to ten minutes."