The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah stared at the book in disbelief, then gave him the same look.

"...by the blood of Shyvana's father." Sarah said, the only thing she could think of. "What explanation do you have for... finding that? Gonna tell her you stopped a thief for it?"
"I can make that happen." With a few whistles, Rothus summons three men. "Alright boys, I've got a job for you. No, it does not include this woman. I want you to sneak into Vayne Manor and 'steal' this book from there. Failure results in death, torture, and more death... Got it?" The men nod and quake in fear. Rothus flicks his hair and glares at them. "Are you still here? Move you imbeciles!" And with that the men stumble over themselves leaving the bar. "See I've got it covered. Any more advice, oh great wise one?"

Lord of Apoc

11-06-2012

Quote:
"I know." Sarah replied, now smirking. "More?"
"I guess more wont hurt. Not like the grand general ever has anything for me to do that requires me sober."

Ask Demon Jester

11-06-2012

Quote:

In response to this, Sarah idly grabbed the rum tap, and sprayed a mouthful down Shaco's throat.

"There, calm your makeup." She muttered, setting the tap back.
Shaco opens his mouth seeming to inhale the rum. He rocks back and forth with the same sick grin,
"The Pirate Hunter wants me drunk?! oooo I'm flattered! BUT!... The games played whilst drunk... Will. Not. End. Well."

He begin laughing once more and looks at his chest which was still pulsating. He glances back to Miss Fortune,
"Going to help? Or... SHould I find another to play with?!"

Xander Blade

11-06-2012

Quote:
(We must destroy her.)

((naw i dont think we need to go that far. i think we just need to tie her up and teach her a lesson... ^_- ))

Ask Fortune

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"I can make that happen." With a few whistles, Rothus summons three men. "Alright boys, I've got a job for you. No, it does not include this woman. I want you to sneak into Vayne Manor and 'steal' this book from there. Failure results in death, torture, and more death... Got it?" The men nod and quake in fear. Rothus flicks his hair and glares at them. "Are you still here? Move you imbeciles!" And with that the men stumble over themselves leaving the bar. "See I've got it covered. Any more advice, oh great wise one?"
"...yeah. Don't ask me to testify." Sarah muttered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"I guess more wont hurt. Not like the grand general ever has anything for me to do that requires me sober."
"I'm sure he'd disagree." Sarah replied, sliding him a bottle this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Demon Jester View Post
Shaco opens his mouth seeming to inhale the rum. He rocks back and forth with the same sick grin,
"The Pirate Hunter wants me drunk?! oooo I'm flattered! BUT!... The games played whilst drunk... Will. Not. End. Well."

He begin laughing once more and looks at his chest which was still pulsating. He glances back to Miss Fortune,
"Going to help? Or... SHould I find another to play with?!"
Sarah looked at his chest, and it took a second for her to figure out what that was. But when she figured it out, she stared at him, bewildered.

"You're... in love?" She asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
((naw i dont think we need to go that far. i think we just need to tie her up and teach her a lesson... ^_- ))
(Heehee.)

benjimenfire

11-06-2012

Quote:
"Life can always get way worse." Sarah said, pouring a pint of rapture rum. She set a coaster in front of Ben and set the drink upon it. "Anything you want to unload?"
((sorry been gone sooo long))
"I guess... Well, it's just that I can talk to girls just I get lovesick over hopeless things"
He chuggs the rapture rum drinking it all.
"In addition to the fact I am traumatized and insane."

Ask Demon Jester

11-06-2012

Quote:

Sarah looked at his chest, and it took a second for her to figure out what that was. But when she figured it out, she stared at him, bewildered.

"You're... in love?" She asked.
Shaco leans back and puffs out his chest, his 'heart' beating faster.
"Keeeerrect!"
Leaning forward he chuckles to himself before whispering,
"So..... You know me... Of me. I know you. I know you help with these thingy things."

His voice gains volume as he rocks back once more,
"HOW DOES ONE GO ABOUT THESE THINGS?!?!"

st0pb0t

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
still looking at evelynn he manages to telepathically tell sarah

'now may be a good time to try and convince her to go on a date with someone looking for the same thing. a little help from her bestest friend would be nice'

((i think eve forgot about this D: ))
((I didn't forget. I just have work. >.< ))

Quote:
"Flirting doesn't mean doing them." Sarah replied. "I flirt up a storm, but I've only been with two men and one woman... well, before I came here, anyway. Cass and Sivir... anyway, not the point."
"So what you're saying is it's OK to bed anyone I come across so long as I dye my hair red and lie about it?"

Evelynn leaned on her elbow and looked at Sarah incredulously.

Xander Blade

11-06-2012

((lol its all good so now about that tie-ing you up...))

"well eve maybe you just gotta find the right person. maybe all it would take is to find someone who is looking for a relationship as well as being as flirty and enjoy the same pleasantries as you do"

he motions his thumb to himself, implying himself as such a person

Lord of Apoc

11-06-2012

Quote:
"I'm sure he'd disagree." Sarah replied, sliding him a bottle this time.
"Was that supposed to insult me?"
He took a swig from the bottle.