Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Sarah stared at the book in disbelief, then gave him the same look.

"...by the blood of Shyvana's father." Sarah said, the only thing she could think of. "What explanation do you have for... finding that? Gonna tell her you stopped a thief for it?"

"I can make that happen." With a few whistles, Rothus summons three men. "Alright boys, I've got a job for you. No, it does not include this woman. I want you to sneak into Vayne Manor and 'steal' this book from there. Failure results in death, torture, and more death... Got it?" The men nod and quake in fear. Rothus flicks his hair and glares at them. "Are you still here? Move you imbeciles!" And with that the men stumble over themselves leaving the bar. "See I've got it covered. Any more advice, oh great wise one?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

"I know." Sarah replied, now smirking. "More?"


"I guess more wont hurt. Not like the grand general ever has anything for me to do that requires me sober."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Demon Jester

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:


In response to this, Sarah idly grabbed the rum tap, and sprayed a mouthful down Shaco's throat.

"There, calm your makeup." She muttered, setting the tap back.



Shaco opens his mouth seeming to inhale the rum. He rocks back and forth with the same sick grin,
"The Pirate Hunter wants me drunk?! oooo I'm flattered! BUT!... The games played whilst drunk... Will. Not. End. Well."

He begin laughing once more and looks at his chest which was still pulsating. He glances back to Miss Fortune,
"Going to help? Or... SHould I find another to play with?!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

(We must destroy her.)




((naw i dont think we need to go that far. i think we just need to tie her up and teach her a lesson... ^_- ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Tentorer:
"I can make that happen." With a few whistles, Rothus summons three men. "Alright boys, I've got a job for you. No, it does not include this woman. I want you to sneak into Vayne Manor and 'steal' this book from there. Failure results in death, torture, and more death... Got it?" The men nod and quake in fear. Rothus flicks his hair and glares at them. "Are you still here? Move you imbeciles!" And with that the men stumble over themselves leaving the bar. "See I've got it covered. Any more advice, oh great wise one?"

"...yeah. Don't ask me to testify." Sarah muttered.

Quote:
Lord of Apoc:
"I guess more wont hurt. Not like the grand general ever has anything for me to do that requires me sober."

"I'm sure he'd disagree." Sarah replied, sliding him a bottle this time.

Quote:
Ask Demon Jester:
Shaco opens his mouth seeming to inhale the rum. He rocks back and forth with the same sick grin,
"The Pirate Hunter wants me drunk?! oooo I'm flattered! BUT!... The games played whilst drunk... Will. Not. End. Well."

He begin laughing once more and looks at his chest which was still pulsating. He glances back to Miss Fortune,
"Going to help? Or... SHould I find another to play with?!"

Sarah looked at his chest, and it took a second for her to figure out what that was. But when she figured it out, she stared at him, bewildered.

"You're... in love?" She asked.

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
((naw i dont think we need to go that far. i think we just need to tie her up and teach her a lesson... ^_- ))

(Heehee.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"Life can always get way worse." Sarah said, pouring a pint of rapture rum. She set a coaster in front of Ben and set the drink upon it. "Anything you want to unload?"


((sorry been gone sooo long))
"I guess... Well, it's just that I can talk to girls just I get lovesick over hopeless things"
He chuggs the rapture rum drinking it all.
"In addition to the fact I am traumatized and insane."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Demon Jester

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:


Sarah looked at his chest, and it took a second for her to figure out what that was. But when she figured it out, she stared at him, bewildered.

"You're... in love?" She asked.



Shaco leans back and puffs out his chest, his 'heart' beating faster.
"Keeeerrect!"
Leaning forward he chuckles to himself before whispering,
"So..... You know me... Of me. I know you. I know you help with these thingy things."

His voice gains volume as he rocks back once more,
"HOW DOES ONE GO ABOUT THESE THINGS?!?!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
still looking at evelynn he manages to telepathically tell sarah

'now may be a good time to try and convince her to go on a date with someone looking for the same thing. a little help from her bestest friend would be nice'

((i think eve forgot about this D: ))


((I didn't forget. I just have work. >.< ))

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
"Flirting doesn't mean doing them." Sarah replied. "I flirt up a storm, but I've only been with two men and one woman... well, before I came here, anyway. Cass and Sivir... anyway, not the point."


"So what you're saying is it's OK to bed anyone I come across so long as I dye my hair red and lie about it?"

Evelynn leaned on her elbow and looked at Sarah incredulously.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

11-06-2012

((lol its all good so now about that tie-ing you up...))

"well eve maybe you just gotta find the right person. maybe all it would take is to find someone who is looking for a relationship as well as being as flirty and enjoy the same pleasantries as you do"

he motions his thumb to himself, implying himself as such a person


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Ask Fortune:

"I'm sure he'd disagree." Sarah replied, sliding him a bottle this time.


"Was that supposed to insult me?"
He took a swig from the bottle.