The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

11-03-2012

Garic broke out laughing.
"must be hammered hahaha you really think I would get hammered. I will have you know that my body creates a natural resistance to poison and that includes drugs and alcohol."

AODRG

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"...pretty hard to talk to her about shoes." Sarah said, smirking. "I really don't know what she likes. Nobody does. She likes... music, I guess?"
Randle smirks at Sarah's comment.

"I figured as much. Well...there's one guy I know who could help me with that."

Randle stood off the stool and dusted off his robe.

"So, what do I owe you tonight before I leave?"

Xander Blade

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
(Naughty...))

"But... I don't want to stop. I mean, I guess a loving, singular relationship would be fun, but I've met so many interesting people by flirting with them! True I've been attacked a fair number of times, but it got me into bed with Cassiopeia and two months of inspecting your crotch."
Seeing a possible opportunity to jump in he decides to take a chance

" maybe i can help with that. Hope you two don't mind"

He takes a seat next to evelynn and turns to her.

"Hi im nevin remember me?"

Tentorer

11-03-2012

Rothus rushes in with a mirror. "Miss Fortune help! The most handsome man is trapped within this trinket! Do you know anyone who can save him?"

Ask Fortune

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
(Naughty...))

"But... I don't want to stop. I mean, I guess a loving, singular relationship would be fun, but I've met so many interesting people by flirting with them! True I've been attacked a fair number of times, but it got me into bed with Cassiopeia and two months of inspecting your crotch."
"Flirting doesn't mean doing them." Sarah replied. "I flirt up a storm, but I've only been with two men and one woman... well, before I came here, anyway. Cass and Sivir... anyway, not the point."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Garic broke out laughing.
"must be hammered hahaha you really think I would get hammered. I will have you know that my body creates a natural resistance to poison and that includes drugs and alcohol."
"...so you're wasting it!" Sarah protested, smirking. "What's the point of rum if it doesn't throw you off?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle smirks at Sarah's comment.

"I figured as much. Well...there's one guy I know who could help me with that."

Randle stood off the stool and dusted off his robe.

"So, what do I owe you tonight before I leave?"
"Ah, don't worry about it, I like your ambition." Sarah replied. "Come back and pay me if you manage to tap Sona~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
Seeing a possible opportunity to jump in he decides to take a chance

" maybe i can help with that. Hope you two don't mind"

He takes a seat next to evelynn and turns to her.

"Hi im nevin remember me?"
Sarah raised her brows in surprise. Smirking, she watched the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Rothus rushes in with a mirror. "Miss Fortune help! The most handsome man is trapped within this trinket! Do you know anyone who can save him?"
Sarah quirked a brow, staring at the mirror.

"...Ryze, maybe?" She asked. "All else fails, try Syndra. Girl's always trying to prove she can do stuff."

Tentorer

11-03-2012

Quote:
Sarah quirked a brow, staring at the mirror.

"...Ryze, maybe?" She asked. "All else fails, try Syndra. Girl's always trying to prove she can do stuff."
"Thank you!" Rothus gives Sarah a quick hug before he rushes off with his reflection.

Lord of Apoc

11-04-2012

Garic chuckled.
"just think the more I try to impossibly get drunk the more rum I drink which means the more money you make. Also it takes a estimate of 250 Graggy's to get me tipsy."

SuperMan Pix

11-04-2012

Quote:
"Huh..." Sarah replied awkwardly, trying to make sense of it. "I'm good at pretty much everything, but... not that... have you tried getting a mage to help you? Maybe Ryze knows something about it."

YUP!!! they PRETTY much SAID the SAME thing: its LIKE he NEVER even EXISTED here IN the FIRST place!!

Ask Fortune

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Garic chuckled.
"just think the more I try to impossibly get drunk the more rum I drink which means the more money you make. Also it takes a estimate of 250 Graggy's to get me tipsy."
"Bah, that stuff is for lightweights." Sarah scoffed, pouring another. "Gragas couldn't drink as much as he does if it wasn't weakass hops-water. Rapture Rum is where the cool kids play... the twenty one and above kids. We obey the law here."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
YUP!!! they PRETTY much SAID the SAME thing: its LIKE he NEVER even EXISTED here IN the FIRST place!!
"Well then, Ryze is a quitty mcquitster." Sarah said, waving a hand. "What about Syndra? Girl will move heaven and earth to find your boy yordle, just to prove that she can."

Lord of Apoc

11-05-2012

"the last time I knocked myself out was when I had this really strong bottle of Noxian wine and that was just one bottle."