The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

11-01-2012

"now I feel stupid."
Garic look at Sarah his eye's narrowed.
"seems that females have a tendency to make me feel stupid these days."

AODRG

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"...eh, I guess one more won't kill you." Sarah replied, pouring him another one. She handed it over, watching him curiously.
Randle grabs the drink gently and sips it slowly.

"Thanks. Just the sort of thing to ease the nerves."

He quickly finishes the ale with little hesitation, and leaves the cup back on the counter.

Xander Blade

11-01-2012

Quote:
(It's what people have come to expect of my threads. I'm sure the Reds have hired a guy specifically to watch me, but I do my best to keep it vague, so they don't seem to mind. I hope. xD)
(nah if you gotten this far i'm sure they're fine with it. with me here though, there is going to be a noticeable increase in innuendos. if reds had a problem with it, you eve and i would all be going down and that's no bueno )

Ask Fortune

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
"now I feel stupid."
Garic look at Sarah his eye's narrowed.
"seems that females have a tendency to make me feel stupid these days."
"Aw don't be like that, OCD is not stupidity." Sarah replied. "Why, one of my crew has to spin once in the direction of our dock before he's able to grab the rope and throw it to the pier. If we're docking to starboard, he spins once clockwise. Port, counterclockwise."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle grabs the drink gently and sips it slowly.

"Thanks. Just the sort of thing to ease the nerves."

He quickly finishes the ale with little hesitation, and leaves the cup back on the counter.
"Nice." Sarah said. "Now that you're buzzed, is there anything else I can get you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
(nah if you gotten this far i'm sure they're fine with it. with me here though, there is going to be a noticeable increase in innuendos. if reds had a problem with it, you eve and i would all be going down and that's no bueno )
(^_^ xD)

Lord of Apoc

11-02-2012

Garic raised an eyebrow.
"that's OCD? I really need to learn some medical terms."
He shot the glass back and placed it next to the other.

AODRG

11-02-2012

Quote:
"Nice." Sarah said. "Now that you're buzzed, is there anything else I can get you?"
Randle looked back at Sarah.

"Yea, a new cane," He sarcastically stated, chuckling a bit, "Nah just kidding. I could use something to impress Sona, though."

Randle looks down at the counter, trying to think of something Sona would like.

"Say, Sarah, you've spent some time on the fields with her right? Surly you would know what she likes."

Ask Fortune

11-02-2012

Quote:
Garic raised an eyebrow.
"that's OCD? I really need to learn some medical terms."
He shot the glass back and placed it next to the other.
"Medical terms? It's common knowledge." Sarah said, glancing at the glasses. "...methinks you've had enough."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle looked back at Sarah.

"Yea, a new cane," He sarcastically stated, chuckling a bit, "Nah just kidding. I could use something to impress Sona, though."

Randle looks down at the counter, trying to think of something Sona would like.

"Say, Sarah, you've spent some time on the fields with her right? Surly you would know what she likes."
"...pretty hard to talk to her about shoes." Sarah said, smirking. "I really don't know what she likes. Nobody does. She likes... music, I guess?"

Lord of Apoc

11-02-2012

Garic stared at the glasses.
"what?"

Ask Fortune

11-03-2012

Quote:
Garic stared at the glasses.
"what?"
"If you don't know what OCD is, you must be hammered." Sarah said flatly, before glancing at what he was doing. "...what are you doing?"

st0pb0t

11-03-2012

Quote:
Sarah glanced at Nevin at this comment, and gave him a wink. Boy would be lucky one way or the other today, it seemed. She smirked, and looked at Eve.

"Well, it's as simple as what I've been saying." Sarah said. "Now that you know how this all started, what caused it, you can stop, if you want. You can get whatever you get from men in other ways. I mean, do you really get anything from them that you can't get from some chocolate discs and the tube they come in?"

(That's right, it's exactly what you're thinking.)
(Naughty...))

"But... I don't want to stop. I mean, I guess a loving, singular relationship would be fun, but I've met so many interesting people by flirting with them! True I've been attacked a fair number of times, but it got me into bed with Cassiopeia and two months of inspecting your crotch."