Vi stands for.... [Open Rp, Set in Piltover]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ratana

1 Day Ago

Vi was still pulling herself out of the treasury, her gauntlets for once feeling more like they were weighing her down more than they were propelling her forward. They were the only thing that kept her alive, having taken the brunt of the blows. "Cupcake?" She rasped through the communication device in her ear but all she seemed to get back was static.

She coughed, blood spattering on the rubble ahead of her. Everything about her hurt, and still the little blue freak managed to get away. Caitlyn was going to rip her a new one for running into a trap like this. What else was she supposed to do? A trap might be a trap, but you couldn't just ignore it. It wouldn't go away just because it was a trap. Jinx probably would have gone on a killing spree if she had left the girl to her own devices. She still might. She took a breath, and then another. One more, and pushed forward, a vault breaker sending her into the nearest wall, and out of what was left of the building. It crumbled further behind her.

That hurt, that hurt a lot. She might be more beat up than she thought. Her shoulder was most definitely dislocated now if it hadn't been before, the gauntlet weighed painfully on it.

[[DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS POST REMEMBER THAT THIS RP WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED CANON ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE FORUM. THIS RP WILL ONLY BE CANON HERE. I DO NOT WISH TO UPSET ANYONE, I JUST WANT TO ROLEPLAY]]

Ryugi Kazamaru

1 Day Ago

(( Hello! And welcome to the RPing forums! I just wanted to let you know how we tend to do things around here to avoid making anyone upset. Since you're new, you likely don't know that we have community guidelines that are set up so everyone gets along nicely. One such guideline is that we have people who portray certain Champions, like Vi, or Caitlyn, or Jinx etc. Only those people are "allowed" to post as that champion for the purpose of RPing on the forums. Of course, I don't want to make it seem like you aren't welcome. You're more than welcome to RP here with everyone! However, I would suggest you look at the stickied threads up top and look for available champions to portray, or, make an Original Character for playing with. Otherwise, you're bound to upset a lot of people, and I'd like to avoid that. So, again, welcome, but please do take just a few moments to familiarize yourself with the general rules and guidelines set in place by all of us. Thanks a bunch! ))

Ratana

1 Day Ago

[I...hmm is this a rule set by the Riot staff, or just a thing you tend to do? This seems awfully restrictive. I mean, sure, if you lot want to be a clique-y go for it, but there's a difference between community forum rp and private forum rp. If you decide you want to 'allow or disallow' people from playing certain champions, go ahead and do so on your own forum. Host it on proboards have fun. If not, whomever can reply to me here. People can be upset, they can also choose to ignore the progression I have set here.]]

Ask kog maw

1 Day Ago

((I think this belongs to the fan faction forum... But yea like "kaz" said.))

LTCherz

1 Day Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratana View Post
[I...hmm is this a rule set by the Riot staff, or just a thing you tend to do? This seems awfully restrictive. I mean, sure, if you lot want to be a clique-y go for it, but there's a difference between community forum rp and private forum rp. If you decide you want to 'allow or disallow' people from playing certain champions, go ahead and do so on your own forum. Host it on proboards have fun. If not, whomever can reply to me here. People can be upset, they can also choose to ignore the progression I have set here.]]
((Well, Riot has stickied these rules, so I assume they approve.))

Ratana

1 Day Ago

[[Unless they enforce them, I don't see a problem here. If you don't like it feel free to pretend this thread doesn't exist.]]

AskBloodHunter

1 Day Ago

((Ooh, ooh, ohh I wanna join this. LOL. Really though, how?

Edit:Ok I deserve that one. Sorry but really how is this joined?))

Ratana

1 Day Ago

[[ooh Downvotes, scary. Really guys it's not like I am going to be hopping into your pre-decided nightmare of roleplays. I am just looking for a group of people to rp with. I won't enter your little clique's rps, or bother your progression. I'm here to have fun, just like the rest of you. ]]

Ratana

23 Hours Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
((Ooh, ooh, ohh I wanna join this. LOL. Really though, how?

Edit:Ok I deserve that one. Sorry but really how is this joined?))
If you would honestly like to join, feel free to reply as you would like. In third person, with whatever character you would like to play or your Oc, but keep in mind any progression here will not be canon in the rest of this forum apparently ]]

Ask the Herald

23 Hours Ago

{{ We don't mind and, in fact, encourage newcomers to our fine little community. We feel that all are welcome and entitled to roleplay to their heart's content....though we have a certain way of doing things so that order is ensured.

We don't mind private roleplaying threads, but those tend to have a more coherent form and a more specific purpose than "I want to roleplay this champion." However, the fact that you classified this particular thread as "Open" makes it nonviable to be considered simply a "private roleplay."

We have a stickied thread that lists all of the champions and keeps track of whether they are active (as in if someone is roleplaying as them) or available (as in they are not and can be taken up by any one person who is interested in roleplaying as them). We do this so as to avoid confusion and to prevent many different people from roleplaying the champions in the same threads, thus reducing the potential for chaos.

Now, having said that, we are by no means an exclusive group. As I said before, we welcome and encourage people to join us and partake in the roleplaying shenanigans. But we need everyone to conform to the general guidelines so that as many of us as possible can enjoy ourselves in writing amongst each other. If you wish to roleplay a champion, please look to the Champion Compendium which is, again, stickied at the top of the thread listing and check to see who is available. If you see one you are interested in then great, go ahead and (preferably) make a smurf then make the thread, then you should be good to go. But as it stands, we already have someone roleplaying as Vi, we accept that, respect it (for the most part), and harmony is abound. As such we do not want that person to have the role taken from them.

I hope my wall of text has educated and enlightened you. Have a nice day, and I hope you try again in a more respectful manner.}}