I want the old Twisted Treeline back please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verwey

10-26-2012

I usually play pvp 3s because there the number of random noobs is minimized and I play duo or with a full team, but now that the new Twisted Treeline is here, ( I don't like it because the only way of winning is with a Teemo and I got tired of playing Teemo) I suggest Riot just leaves The old Twisted Treeline and puts this new map like just another map, that way everyone will be happy, because really, do any of you pros picture yourselfs playing ranked in such a map? Seriously? I know I don't....

Verwey

Raging Inferno

10-26-2012

People who played TT: Hate new map
People who didn't play TT: Love the new map
Solution: Make two separate maps!

Keegstar

10-26-2012

and let new tt go to the wayside like dominion and let old tt continue to be loved by the players that love it. end.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegstar View Post
and let new tt go to the wayside like dominion and let old tt continue to be loved by the players that love it. end.
Except that Dominion has had Riot sponsored tournamentes every saturday for almost a year now where the teams that come in the first fourth palces get recharged Rp, so which one's the one side mode again?.

LawlerBrawler

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Inferno View Post
This makes too much sense!

Although Riot would have to make a new UI for custom game selection, since it currently only has room for 4 maps. Maybe they'll get that done in the future and we'll have old TT back as a custom map (and hopefully they'll bring back 6v6 on it)

Reckless Rancor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Im an advid TT player (old TT) And all that was needed was a way to stop people from turtling. I was optomistic with this new design though. The way people won was in my mid OK and a good strat. Flash/skill over the wall and win. That stopped the turtle process.

Ive turtled on the new map myself. 3 Champs is all you need. Teemo Nidalee and Anivia. Trap the base with shrooms and bushwacks . Use anivia's wall to farm out the minions for as long as possible with her ult. then when the enemy is able to get into and destroy the inhibs the shrooms and bushwacks should kill any monsters efficently.

So riot stop trying and just revert back to the map and put a wall around the spawn pad to stop players from brining creeps into the tower lazor.

B4smeagol

10-26-2012

I would like to see old tt and new tt as both playable. I have at least one buddy that's quitting LoL just because of this. If old TT came back I could still play with him ;'(

Trono210

10-26-2012

Well, seeing as how My playgroup is the outlier of everyone I feel obligated to comment. We played TT every day for a sizeable ammount of time, for months. We all love the new TT, It is fast paced, you cant turtle nearly as easily, the items are swag, Jungle is viable, and blink champs arent stupidly op.

Shredzilla

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Quote:
To bad they aren't intelligent enough to make 2 maps. They rather piss off me and other people who loved that map.