How do you feel about the time committment for the new twisted treeline?

Too Long 8 47.06%
Too Short 3 17.65%
Same as old TT 6 35.29%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

New TT games are TOO LONG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbjectTerror

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

When I choose to play 3v3 it's usually because I'm strapped for time. I expect my fair share of 45-55 minute nailbiters but most of the time you're done in 20-30 minutes. On the new TT however there's way too much lane-hopping, jungle fighting, and altar grabbing to make any pushes on the enemy base. EVERY game is 30+ minutes. If I had that kind of time I would be playing SR. And if I wanted pure fighting and altar grabbing I would play dominion. There's a reason very few people play dominion. Because it's not very fun. Now they're adding dominion elements to TT and it's somehow making the game longer. Please let us keep the old TT or remove the front turret or something. Thank you.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Shorter respawn timers means it is harder to push after an ace.

Girafossauro

10-26-2012

For me the time is just right. my games have gone 29,5 minutes in average so far. Put that option up on the poll.

PrinceVert

10-26-2012

Funny isn't Riot tried to make games shorter but altars take a lot of time, 20 mins can pass and not single turret will be destroyed