Absolutely frusterated

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kharaa

10-26-2012

I generally am just an average player, I usually don't feed, and I contribute to my team. I'll never be a pro player or anything like that. But in the new TT I just cannot fathom how to counter a lineup of Jax Jayce and Renekton.

Jax is an absolute *STEAMROLL* champion as there is just no way to focus him down with only 3 people unless you're significantly farther ahead then they are. Renekton doesn't even need to build damage.

It's an absolute monster lineup and i've lost to it now 3 times. I totally get you cannot build glass cannon.. what the heck do I do to handle this comp?

Edit: This was ment for the Twisted Treeline Forum, I must have accidently hit Dominion out of habit instead, please move it.

kharaa

10-26-2012

Whoops! Wrong section, this was ment to go in Twisted Treeline!

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Np really, that lineup is........broken. A map that suits Renek perfectly, Jax is well....Jax, and a champion that provides every facking thing that a team needs: initiate, disengage, poke, AD, AOE, built in shurelias.....

I don't know what beats Jayce, far less Jayce with those two. So either pick him in normals, or ban him in draft.

Oh wait, I know! Yorick, Darius, Rengar, Khazix. You fight broken with broken.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Ad Malzahar would laugh at them, and yes New TT does have an Aura
anyways wrong formums dude but it's cool because it's not intentional.

JoshTree2

10-26-2012

I'me kinda like you kharaa. We both just your av. LoL player tht hates the new TT.