Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

suggestions on map update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MahSweets

Recruiter

10-26-2012

I am a diehard 3v3 player, mostly because I lag in 5v5 teamfights especially if someone has an ionic spark. x.x Anyway, I like some of the changes in the update, like the items, and the spider is a pretty cool change, but generally i'm disappointed in the new map, it feels like a totally different experience, and there is almost no laning until the whole enemy team is waiting to respawn. I don't expect Riot to trash the new map, there was obviously a lot of work put into it. But at the very least, re name it and keep the old Twisted Treeline, and make the updated map into a new, 5th map for players to play on.

TLDR: please keep the old twisted treeline, AND the new one, as seperate maps for players to play on.