Top Lane Fizz AP BRuiser?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GetPositive

10-26-2012

Hmm well I've played fizz a few times and tried him mid but I've been thinking he'd be a good top. I was wondering if anyone had a good guide or item build for Fizz to be like an AP bruiser that isn't as squishy as an assassin build. Is he viable in high ranked games? Looking for some good advice thanks!

WickedArts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I've been playing Fizz top for quite sometime now and I've found he does best top as a on hit bruiser I go ad marks, armor seals, Mr/lvl glyphs, ms quints for masteries I do a combo of 21-9-0 core build is tabi/merc, madreds, whits end, GA if you make it further trinity is nice and frozen heart its fun. I start w then max q and max e last summoners spells I use are ignite ghost

Edit: also his passive gives him reduced damage from auto attacks (this is why I like ninja tabi in combo with his passive) and ignore unit collision makes him hard to gank with his pole jump out.

Armageddal

10-26-2012

I personally love bruiser Fizz. I use an on-hit, typical bruiser build.

Ninja Tabi/Merc Treads
Trinity Force
Wit's End
Warmog's
Atma's (or sometimes Madred's Bloodrazors if they have a very beefy team)
Guardian Angel (or occasionally The Bloodthrister)

Try picking up a couple Doran's Blades to start if you're playing in the top lane, since he doesn't have any natural sustain. This build also works great in the jungle.

GetPositive

10-27-2012

hmm i was thinking of something like .... a 19/11 mastery setup with mr/armor/ quints mpen marks armor yellows and mr blues.
Possible item build , w/e tabi or merc, lich bane, rylais ... w/e ap items with hp on them and some mr/armor items to stay ap but just more tanky so that i can shiv suckas with my trident longer. I was thinking of getting a philo stone to keep me sustained.