Glad to be a dominioner!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demonite10

10-26-2012

Played my 10 placement games, enjoyed the map, did not enjoy the SR flamertrollimthenumberonecarry1750elopro attitude that my teammates had in 8 out of 10 games. I used my ignore, but you know what? It's lonely playing without interacting with your team. Shelving TT, because it seems the only 2 gamemodes you can play and be friendly AND competitive are Proving Grounds and Dominion

NamKim

10-26-2012

I am a little worried. Since I know that they are working on Dominion right now. So, I am a little worried that the updated version of it (when released) would get a lot of negative feedback. I think Riot often worries about this as well since there always seems to be a group of people who do not like change and makes it their job to make a million threads about it...

For the record, one thread where everyone posts probably is more effective than several million small ones.

urmamasllama

10-26-2012

if i see any of you complain when we get our fixes like they are on TT now i will hunt you down

HaIfhearted

10-27-2012

Well, I'm going to try and keep an open mind for any changes we do end up getting and I encourage the rest of you to do the same.

Don't let me see the Dom forums repeating that embarrassing **** that's going on in the TT forums right now.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Well, I'm going to try and keep an open mind for any changes we do end up getting and I encourage the rest of you to do the same.

Don't let me see the Dom forums repeating that embarrassing **** that's going on in the TT forums right now.
Inb4 Sr players Posing as Dominion players with "smurf forum accounts" Ragin here

MAn every argument those idiots give is, "it's now like Dominion ,i despise dominion so change back"

i've been playing the new TT and man it felt sloooooow as hell, still faster than summonner's rift but still slooow, it's nothing like Dominion and altars are just a noob trap, they getting two altars? i just sneak vilemaw and win next teamfight, but noo it's just like Dominion cuz has altar, right?. Man those are confirmed Sr players, every 1700+ on the 3v3 chat is saying that those whining guys were never on either the forums or the chat and when you tell them to get to the 3v3 chat they are like: wtf, theres' a 3v3 chat?, yet as Sr is the bulk of lol and ignorant idiots are the bulk of Sr you can't go to TT forums and have a decent talk currently.

Phourc

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
if i see any of you complain when we get our fixes like they are on TT now i will hunt you down
<3

Talith PA

10-28-2012

As long as it remains a cap and hold game mode.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talith PA View Post
As long as it remains a cap and hold game mode.
it will remain a cap and hold mode, i'm kinda glad DOminion has its own tab, it will prevent Sr players to pose as us with stupid thread like "wtf riot it was your opportunity to fix Dominion and you ruined it i can't still force my meta here", you would just lolking them and see their 4 Dominon games at most and know they don't know wtf they are talking about.

Astronautical

10-28-2012

I like the new 3v3.. I played the old one a fair amount too. Talk about a knee jerk reaction.

Yokel85

10-28-2012

The same thing will happen here when they rework Dominion.