Thoughts of new TT with Mordekaiser as new viable jungler

Yes 1 25.00%
No 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

New Viable Jungler for New TT maybe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrikeMist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I tried Mordekaiser jungle. He jungles very well now. He has the solo farm that he always needs, and has great early game AoE damage for those small skirmished over altars. He can easily snowball from those fights.

I want to hear what you guys think.

Pros:
Fast Jungle Clear Time
Solo Farm
Great Snowball
Great early-game damage for early-game altar skirmishes
Can win trades when getting counter jungled

Cons:
Usually Half Hp during first 2 levels of jungling before getting new TT Wriggles
Can't carry team by himself

Starting Items I Used:
Cloth Armor
Health Potion x5
Boots of Speed

Finished the new TT Wriggles, then built Hextech Revolver. I then ended my core build with a kage's lucky pick.
Then I built to the situation.

Is he Viable Jungle?

Discuss please.

TheManStache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeMist View Post
...Usually Half Hp during first 2 levels of jungling before getting new TT Wriggles...
This is the biggest problem. At 3:30 your altar will unlock, and the enemy jungler, and possibly the whole team will come sniffing around. With you at half HP you are in no position to fight for it, and your team will likely have to give it up.

StrikeMist

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by haoleboi69 View Post
This is the biggest problem. At 3:30 your altar will unlock, and the enemy jungler, and possibly the whole team will come sniffing around. With you at half HP you are in no position to fight for it, and your team will likely have to give it up.
You finish the jungle way before the first altar comes at 2:00, and you already have new TT wriggles, by then and around lv 5 after 2nd jungle clear with little to no HP lost

Also, why don't you actually try jungling mordekaiser before you say anything.

TheManStache

10-26-2012

You cant finish the jungler before the first altar comes... The jungle creeps spawn at 1:40.

You also said at level 3 you're half HP. Thats right around the time the altar unlocks FOR THE SECOND TIME. Which means my point is still valid.

StrikeMist

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by haoleboi69 View Post
You cant finish the jungler before the first altar comes... The jungle creeps spawn at 1:40.

You also said at level 3 you're half HP. Thats right around the time the altar unlocks FOR THE SECOND TIME. Which means my point is still valid.
You get the altar before you start the jungle dude, and by then the other players are laning and taken their altar. I didnt say at lv 3 you're half hp. Again, you're ignorant as you still haven't tried jungle morde yet.