@Riot, you've decimated this map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Its Frisky Blue

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
Exactly,
Because they are so big the loss of a few thousand or even 100,000 loyal customers is meaningless to them.

My LoL time just went down drastically. And my financial support went to zero.
According to your statement, losing 100,000 loyal customers is meaningless so you, being one customer, aren't making any measure of impact on their business and are therefore a meaningless statistic. Congratulations.

It's a new map, people, get over it. There are many positives to the map and there are going to be negatives because the map is currently in (important keyword here) BETA! Participate in the beta or leave and quit acting like this move by Riot has emotionally wounded you on a personal level; its a video game, get over yourselves.

Exqzr

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Frisky Blue View Post
According to your statement, losing 100,000 loyal customers is meaningless so you, being one customer, aren't making any measure of impact on their business and are therefore a meaningless statistic. Congratulations.

It's a new map, people, get over it. There are many positives to the map and there are going to be negatives because the map is currently in (important keyword here) BETA! Participate in the beta or leave and quit acting like this move by Riot has emotionally wounded you on a personal level; its a video game, get over yourselves.

Yeah. So if Riot Elimniated SR and did the same type of changes to a NEW "better" version you would be happy?

Get over yourself.

You would freak the f*** out.

Haeval

10-27-2012

So... yeah. We were robbed.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2732139

I Found Baron

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galinheiro View Post
I strongly disagree, and you shouldn't attack riot for trying to make us happy, even if you think they failed.
So you want riot to sit around thinking they are doing things right when in reality people are upset. How else is riot suppose to know people like the old TT better or that they should be two separate maps??

No one is necessarily attacking Riot personally they are expressing constructive criticism (Feedback really), how else is Riot suppose to know what people think if they dont express themselves??