@Riot, you've decimated this map

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

Senior Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akutalji View Post
You are, but wether or not people agree with you is completely another question altogether.

Riot is trying to please the masses, as every game does. One person complaining will not change that.

Lemme know when you get more summoners to rage with your cause. Maybe then something can be implemented.

Until then, this is the direction Riot is going, many people like it, some don't.

Most dont like it. some do


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UglyPete

Senior Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galinheiro View Post
You are, and I disagree with it. Just don't tell riot that they should feel bad for revamping something.
I think part of what a lot of people are upset about is that even when it was on the PBE people were not enjoying it as much, and there was a huge thread about it now gone. Nobody asked for an entire new map. People wanted 3 things. Fix the wall jumping, make the jungle more accessible, and to fix the turtling. Riot deleted the old map and put a new one in that has it's own problems that will take months to fix while alienating old loyal TT players that don't like the new map.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

Senior Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyPete View Post
I think part of what a lot of people are upset about is that even when it was on the PBE people were not enjoying it as much, and there was a huge thread about it now gone. Nobody asked for an entire new map. People wanted 3 things. Fix the wall jumping, make the jungle more accessible, and to fix the turtling. Riot deleted the old map and put a new one in that has it's own problems that will take months to fix while alienating old loyal TT players that don't like the new map.

Exactly,

And if Riot were smaller, they would have made a Major Mistake.

Because they are so big the loss of a few thousand or even 100,000 loyal customers is meaningless to them.

I predict the new map will fail hard.

I am going to play it a little to make some vidoes and do some commentary on why its so ADDish. but that's it. All I got left is SR and honestly, I would rather watch the pros play on that map then actually play on it myself.

My LoL time just went down drastically. And my financial support went to zero.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VictimSix

Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
Most dont like it. some do
You have no idea because 'most' player don't post on the forums.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SCR0TUM SLAYER

Member

10-27-2012

I exclusively played TT and right now it is no fun at all. It feels broken, not revamped. I'm not using this as an attention seeker but the changes will likely mark the end of my league of legends career


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orenin

Senior Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akutalji View Post
You are, but wether or not people agree with you is completely another question altogether.

Riot is trying to please the masses, as every game does. One person complaining will not change that.

Lemme know when you get more summoners to rage with your cause. Maybe then something can be implemented.

Until then, this is the direction Riot is going, many people like it, some don't.
How about you read forums. The people that like this map are in the minority. How about YOU get some more people.

most people dont like it. a few do. And noone that hasnt been offered an incentive by riot(sam) that played TT before likes it AT ALL.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

Senior Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictimSix View Post
You have no idea because 'most' player don't post on the forums.

Where else are we supposed to express how we feel?

But yeah while most people don't post, you can say that what we read here is a representation of what the player base is feeling and it should not be ignored.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VictimSix

Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
Where else are we supposed to express how we feel?

But yeah while most people don't post, you can say that what we read here is a representation of what the player base is feeling and it should not be ignored.
It shouldn't be ignored but just because posters are louder then everyone else doesn't make them right.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

Senior Member

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akutalji View Post
TT is still in beta, and no doubt things will change. what you say on the forums will probably be the deciding factor, just hope there are more who agree than disagree with you.

honestly, I can't see the new map ever really appealing to me no matter what they do. but I am willing to give it a chance.

That said... I still don't see any reason why we cant have both maps.

The fact I don't like the new map is immaterial to the fact they murdered the classic TT.

Why???!!!

For what purpose.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dauntless Omen

Junior Member

10-27-2012

Many Summoners are very displeased with the new TT. In my opinion the new TT is terrible. But that doesn't change the fact that people were asking and riot delivered. They may have gone about it in the wrong way such as shutting down the whole 3v3 map unless you wanted to play the beta map but that is what ever. All they needed to do is rework the old TT new graphics and upgrade the monsters. possibly switch the jungle if they were looking to instigate more fights but the way i would look at the old tt there was absolutly nothing wrong with it! If the new TT replaces the old i would hate to say it but i would never play 3v3's again


123