R.i.p. Tt

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diskings

10-26-2012

It went form a fun but imbalanced (which lead to imbalanced vs imbalanced teams- aka balanced among a subset of champions) game mode to a waste of time. At first I thought it was going to be fast paced and fun.

But dominion is fast paced and fun. Oh wait, it IS dominion, sorry guys I forgot. Such a tough decision now, 6 player dominion or 10 player dominion? WHICH TO CHOOSE BECAUSE I LOVE DOMINION SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

Turtle Omega

10-26-2012

Out of everything you've said, I would love for you to explain how it is like Dominion.
Just give the audience a chance to see how you back your opinion, it'll be fun.

Nularia

10-26-2012

It's not quite dominion, but it definitely has too much dominion-y like aspects to make me really just want to not play. The Altars take too much attention on the entire map, the boss on the map lays ignored most of the time (Altars are more useful anyways) The lack of wards makes me cringe.

I could go on.. but I feel like I'm beating a dead horse.

Diskings

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Omega View Post
Out of everything you've said, I would love for you to explain how it is like Dominion.
Just give the audience a chance to see how you back your opinion, it'll be fun.
Alters, movespeed shrine, automatic sight on certain areas, no wards, custom items.

Dominion was an unsuccessful gamemode, wanna know why? ^. That's why. I'm incredibly surprised they thought a good way to improve an underplayed game mode was to take the bad elements from another underplayed gamemode (that made it underplayed) and add it to an already underplayed gamemode.

LawlerBrawler

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diskings View Post
It went form a fun but imbalanced (which lead to imbalanced vs imbalanced teams- aka balanced among a subset of champions) game mode to a waste of time. At first I thought it was going to be fast paced and fun.

But dominion is fast paced and fun. Oh wait, it IS dominion, sorry guys I forgot. Such a tough decision now, 6 player dominion or 10 player dominion? WHICH TO CHOOSE BECAUSE I LOVE DOMINION SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.
Why would want one of their ranked queues to be so imbalanced?