Idea for a new champion: The Minion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHat27

10-31-2012

That is an AWESOME skill tree, you did well and I'm glad you like my idea!

I had an idea for a caster skill, but then I realized it would work better on it's own champion.

If it's not to much trouble please check out of my champions =D
Toggleswitch, Heimerdinger's hidden apprentice
Orion, the Master Huntsman

Nezuki

10-31-2012

Thanks!
What skill did you have in mind, there are no bad ideas. and any idea can be formed to fit a new champion.
quick modification about the Q skill tree thing... change it so the item skill tree instead takes up his R, and its rank is equal to the tier of item you have. so sword/magic powers would be rank 1 R. Staff/Wand/Axe/LongSword would be rank 2 R. and Dual-Bladed Axe/Oversized Axe/Broad Sword/Glaive/Ruby Staff/Sapphire Staff/Scroll and Wand/Spell book would All be rank 3 R.

i looked at both Toggleswitch, who i left a comment on , and Orion, who i did not.... Orion's play style is a little different than what i'm used to, so i would be unable to provide much input on the matter.
I also have a champ in the making Inuzen & Ikuzen that i would love some input on.

EDIT: oh and i will have an ingame model for people to play with soon <3, Just email me for more info
AuraZanxd@gmail.com

Pepperkat

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mico27 View Post
Easy fix: passive: Can't attack minions, gains gold and XP over time
This would cause him to fall off mid to late game completely, when champions have enough damage to instagib creep waves entirely with abilities.

AWESOME SUPREME

01-16-2013

Actually, I thought of a different skill set if Riot ever made a minion that went rogue, champ.
The guy has a sword and one of those staffs that the turrents shoot with.
He focused around being a monster at pushing.
Here are the skills:

Passive:Revenge for the Fallen
Every minion,on any team, that dies near him, he gets a buff that gives him plus 1 in every stat, except lifesteal and spellvamp(stacks up to 20 times, loses 1 statpoint per second when it isn't refreashed in a second.

Q:Will of the Casters
he fires a barrage of caster blasts from his staff that deal 10/15/20/25/30 damage per bolt in a cone(shoots about 30 bolts)

W:The Ultimate Trap
he sets down his ultimate trap on the ground that snares the opponent for .75/1/1.25/1.5/2 seconds, applies a DoT that does 75/125/175/225/300 damage per second, and lowers the foe's armor by 5/10/15/20/25
(Basicly Nadilee's, Caitlyn's, and Teemo's trap all rolled up into one)

E:Energized Shot
Passive:Every 5 seconds, he fires a random shot but doesn't explodes
he shoots a turrent shot that does 100/150/200/250/300 to selected target, and half damage to surronding enemies

R:Wrath of the Supers
he donates his powers to the nexus and inhibiters to heal all minions on the field, passive gets full stacks, and summons a seige minionon the next wave(if the inhibitors are down, the wave will have an extra super minion) and Energized Shot passive fires every 5/4/3 seconds for 30 seconds.

I haven't worked out the ap/ad ratios, the Ultimate Trap numbers might need some tweaking, and I want Revenge for the Fallen to scale with level, but not sure if I really want it to scale.
Give me you opinion on it.

doommech

01-16-2013

I like this idea so much. Maybe he/she could have the same mechanic is Kha'Zix, and each ultimate level you could upgrade either your ranged abilities or your melee, and it would change the look of the weapon. Eh just a thought.

AWESOME SUPREME

01-17-2013

doommech

Quote:
I like this idea so much. Maybe he/she could have the same mechanic is Kha'Zix, and each ultimate level you could upgrade either your ranged abilities or your melee, and it would change the look of the weapon. Eh just a thought.
I can see where you're going with it, upgrading q for massive cs potential, w for a safer laning, e for more damage in teamfights, and I don't know wtf they'll do with the ult.
But I'm pretty sure if they did do the kha zix thing, then the champ would be on the op side

AWESOME SUPREME

01-17-2013

How about this story! Since minions are non-sentient constructs, a rougue one wouldn't make sense so how about this

There once was a summoner, he was really talented in the summoner arts.
He was friends with Lee Sin while they were still learning their summoning arts, and he was also enemies with a student (insert name here).
When he was taking his final exam, determining if he is worthy of controling champs, or fail and be stuck with minions, but when he was in control of his champion during a co-op match, he found out that he coundn't tell him where to go, someone has rigged the match. When he failed the exam, he was so furious, he left the league. Months later, he then found out that his enemy student had rigged the match, and also messed up Lee Sin's summoning spell that destroyed a village. With the intention of revenge, he created his own custom minion, armed with a long sword and a turrent staff, and brutally killed the villianous summoner. The league found out about the murder of their summoner and was willing to execute the minion resembleing murderer to Fiddlesticks, but when Lee Sin found out who was controlling it and what really happened during his incident, he persuaded the Council to a lighter punishment:100 years of service as a champion. Happy with his new arrangement, this summoner now controls the minion construct, battleing along the champions of the League

Monstarach

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragazinski View Post
You DO REALIZE... that backstory is amazing but has one major flaw.

If he joins the league, he will have to slaughter his minion brethren every match. Countless minions will die by his hand, completely contradictory of how he even came to be in the first place.
Duh, he doesn't kill the minions, his last hit is SALVATION, allowing the minions to ascend to a hire form of life since The Minion has destroyed this weak body, allowing them to be reborn... Duh man... Duh

Dom too OP

01-17-2013

I would just like to say that "turrent" is not a word in the english language.... it's just turret.

Also what if the minion wasn't big at all and just looked like a normal caster minion and his passive hid his hp bar so it's like a stealth thing where he just blends in with regular minions.

AWESOME SUPREME

01-18-2013

dominorox71

Quote:
I
Also what if the minion wasn't big at all and just looked like a normal caster minion and his passive hid his hp bar so it's like a stealth thing where he just blends in with regular minions.
Oh dear god, you might have possibly have made a perminate stealth if the guy stays in the lane
evelyn is just crying in the corner now