Idea for a new champion: The Minion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lickmybubble

10-30-2012

For the skins, he could be one of the different minions from the jungle?

Nezuki

10-30-2012

Passive: True disqiuse - after 15 seconds out of vision of the enemy team, he takes the apperance of one of his minions(melee or caster) and remains that way until he is damaged.

Q- melee: stuns
caster: DoT

W- melee: Damage off max hp
caster: damage off missing hp

E- Melee damage off targets speed.
Caster- damage for distance travelled, up to a cap(caster minion orbs travel quite slow)

R-(available at lvl 1)
Melee- Switch to caster form and your next attack slows your target by 25%
Caster- switch to melee form and increase your movement speed by 25% for 3 seconds.

For his appearance, he should look exactly like the regular minions, but a different color, like green, red, yellow, orange, white, black. and have his skins change which mask he has. like one skin has the blue melee minion mask(wooden faceplate) and another has the purple melee minion mask. and have his weapon match his team. so if he is on blue, he has hammer and staff. if he is on purple, he has a sword/lance and staff.

SaintPinHead

10-30-2012

Nezuki thanks for the ideas,and like that passive btw, but that sounds an awful lot like Jayce. The mechanics that is. I've been helping people with a lot of their champions, lately, and working on another that I got inspired to do, that I haven't had time to work on him. Thanks for the help though and hopefully soon I get a chance to come back and work on this champion.

TheHat27

10-30-2012

Nezuki, I don't think that passive would work for one reason alone: size. The minimum size a champion can be is basically Teemo/Amumu. If he was minion size he would be almost impossible to target in a teamfight/clustered area. Other then that, that could work and is a lot like my build.

Nezuki

10-30-2012

@TheHat27, ok... that is something i have ovelooked. however, teemo's size isn't to much bigger, so that size would work.

@SaintPinHead, you have a great point... i forgot about Jayce, don't see him in game much. uhhhh... maybe make it so he chooses which type he wants when the game starts(like kha'zix evolve) so he could still be melee or caster. and just make the melee one with a little more AD focused skills, and the caster more AP skillshots and such.

And to everyone: i love you guys <3
Dual Champ Idea by Nezuki

SaintPinHead

10-30-2012

Yeah in one of my posts I stated that maybe like Viktor he could purchase an item that determines that aspect. It would help boost his stats, and possibly add a passive or active ability through the item.

Nezuki

10-30-2012

Yes, that would be perfect, remove the passive i had, and make the active the old passive: where he can pick what he wants to turn into. it would require him to be out of combat for 5-10 seconds or so, and could only be used once per 120.

TheHat27

10-31-2012

@Nezuki, I believe that a skill that could shrink him for a while would work, but he would really have to be at least Teemo size or people would rage. =\

What if instead of one item, he had an item tree? Like this:

Sword
/ \
Axe broadsword
/ \
2 sidedAxe, Halberd

So it would be sword is +damage,
Axe plus more damage
2Sided Axe gives a buff to one of his skills and does more damage
Halberd gives a buff to one of his skills and gives more reach.

And then the sword tree could give more attack speed.

Then there would be another tree for Caster.
And maybe one more for hybrid build, which would buff both, but give no buffs to skills or something.

(though I still like my passive better as it doesn't involve him killing his own kind)

SaintPinHead

10-31-2012

Once I get a chance I want to sit down and redo a lot on this champion. This one seems to pick up more attention than the others. As for the killing his kind part, he was unaware that the others were mindless. Now he awaits another to come through that is like himself. He is like the guardian for the minions that become aware, waiting to usher them into this new world.

Nezuki

10-31-2012

-------------------------------------------------------------Sword----------------------------------------------
------------------------------Axe------------------------------------------------------------Long Sword
------Dual-Bladed Axe------OverSized Axe------------------------------Broad Sword-----Glaive--

Sword: +10 AD, +10 Armor, +10 magic res.
Axe: +10 AD, +10 Armor, +10 Magic res, +10 Armor penetration.
LongSword: +10 AD, +10 Magic res, +25% attack speed.
Dual Bladed Axe: +40 AD, +15 armor, +15 Magic Res, +10 armor pen, +15% lifesteal.
Oversized Axe: +60 AD, +10 Armor, +10 Magic res, +10 armor pen.
Broad Sword: +40 AD, +25 armor, +25 magic res, + 25% attack speed.
Glaive: +40 AD, +10 armor, +10 Magic res, +50% attack speed, +50 range.

---------------------------------------------Magic Powers---------------------------------------------
-------------------Staff--------------------------------------------------Wand--------------------------
------Ruby Staff-----Sapphire Staff------------------Spell Book--------Scroll and Wand----

Magic Powers: +425 Range. +15 AP
Staff: +425 Range, +30 AP.
Wand: +425 Range, +15 AP, +200 Mana.
Ruby Staff: +425 Range, +60 AP, +250 Health.
Sapphire Staff: +425 Range, +60 AP, +25% Spell Vamp.
Spell Book, +30 AP, +750 Mana.
Scroll and Wand, +30 AP, +200 Mana, +15% Cooldown Reduction.

there we go, all better <3, and i will now begin on the Q skill, i won't put numbers or anything.
Melee Q skills, IT EVOLVES!!!!
Sword: activate to strike foe and deal increased damage.
Axe: Activate to strike foe and deal increased damage and bleed.
LongSword: Activate to strike your foe twice for increased damage.
Dual-Bladed Axe: Activate to stun your foe and deal increased damage and bleed.
OverSized Axe: Activate to Knockback your foe, and deal increased damage and bleed.
BroadSword: activate to strike your target twice and gain a shield equal to half the damage dealt.
Glaive: Activate to leap at your target from a distance, striking them twice when you reach them.

Caster Q skills.
Magic Powers: Activate to deal damage to an enemy, or give a shield to ally.
Staff: Activate to deal large damage to enemy.
Wand: Activate to Give an ally healing
Ruby Staff: Activate to Deal Massive Damage to enemy and slows.
Sapphire Staff: Activate to Deal Massive damage and return a portion of the Damage dealt as health.
Spell Book: Activate to give ally Shield, and Healing.
Scroll and Wand: Activate to Give ally Healing and Mana.

the range on the items does not stack, it was assumed int he making of this post that is base range would be 125(normal melee range) and is then changed by his items. the tier one items( Sword + Magic powers) are free, so there should be no reason for the player not to pick one.