Xarius The Necromancer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePowerUp

02-11-2013

Xarius is a Champion that I've been floating around for awhile on. He's the kind of champion that would play well with those who prefer to hide in the bushes and attack from a distance rather then head-on skirmishes. Xarius' abilities reflect this with many of his abilities being ones that would be well suited from the bush. Being a Necromancer, Xarius's Ulimate (Reanimate) would be a great addition to the game as it would allow Xarius to either harass the other team by reanimating their comrade, or to reanimate an ally to help push forward.

I hope you enjoy, and hopefully someone with some authority and push reads this and deems it a good idea. If you want any clarification on why I chose certain stats or abilities, do let me know and I'll do my best to respond to everyone.

STATS:

Health: 375 +75 per level = 1725
Damage: 40 +3.5 per level = 103
Attack Speed: 0.75 +0.020 per level = 1.11
Armor: 11 +3 per level = 65
Magic Resist: 30 +1.25 per level = 52.5
Movement Speed: 350
Range: 575

ABILITIES

Passive: Soul Amplifier

When standing still in bush; allows Xarius to see any Champions within the vicinity.

Q: Raise Dead

Conjures a simple Undead. They would have Health but also a time limit as well. Upon leveling the skill up, players would be able to raise more powerful undead and in greater quantity.

Physical Damage: 30, 60, 90, 120, 150
Duration: 30 sec, 45 sec, 60 sec, 75 sec, 90 sec
Health: 100 HP, 200 HP, 300 HP. 400 HP. 500 HP
Number of Undead: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

W: Bone Armor

Xarius on his own will not be highly protected, so to compensate, players could invest in Bone Armor which would provide a small amount of Health Regen as well as an Armor Boost. Great for tactical retreats or even if you're trying to stay alive in large scale skirmishes.

Health Regen: 5%. 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%
Armor: +20, +30, +40, +50, +60
Duration: 5 sec, 10 sec, 15 sec, 20 sec, 25 sec

E: Terror

Terror is a placeable aurora which would temporarily frighten either Minions or Champions from entering the aurora a certain area. Great for saving a teammate close to dying; or diverting enemies from a particular area (i.e. Turret)

Duration: 10 sec, 15 sec, 20 sec, 25 sec, 30 sec

R:
Reanimation

Reanimate a fallen Champion. Raising a Friendly Champion will revive the player with a slight return of health. Reanimating a Champion from the enemy team will turn that Champion to the Xarius' side for a limited time. While reanimated, the enemy champion is not player controlled but rather controlled by the AI. When the timer expires, the enemy Champion will simply die and wait to respawn. Making this a tacticle skill to use on enemy Champions who are harassing your team.

Reanimated enemy champions would have all of their regular stats and abilities.

Friendly:

Health: +250 HP, +500 HP, +750 HP

Enemy:

Duration: 30 sec, 60 sec, 90 sec