Just had one of the most frustrating losses...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JacksonSolo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

So i was playing as fiora on the treeline, and it was a close match, but we were obviously winning. We finallly just decided to end it and push all the way through to their base, and me and akali were hacking away on their nexus when their ez respawned. so just for fun we kick his butt... but as im ulting to finish him off as he is running away, he either flashed or used his tele to jump over the wall into the spawn. Akali also ults him while he does that and it carries both of us over into their spawn, i fail my flash out and we get aced... the enemy team then pushes through all our turrets and takes out our nexus before we can respawn -_- it was crushing lol.

My only concern is this, i know it was mentioned that a lot of the walls in TT were made so players like ez cant just hop over em all. Like i said, i couldnt tell if he flashed in, or teled in, over the side of the wall. But i certainly hope his tele cant reach over the side of the wall. The front of the wall would make sense being thinner, but the side wall shouldnt imo.

DeadlyToast

10-26-2012

You made a unbelievably poor play getting greedy on a kill instead of finishing the turret.
Then lost as a result.

Map has nothing to do with it & that wall is fine. you dug your own grave on this one.

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

Sounds like the sin of greed resulted in defeat my son. No but really you can flash over that wall, its perfectly fine, you just got baited by a pro.