Snowballing...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen Paige View Post
you know you dont have to get ganked and feed the team or let them overtake you if you dont want to. its called coordination and cooperation and if your team doesnt have it then it wouldnt have mattered if the other team snowballed or not, they still would have won.
You do realize a majority of TT community plays solo queue or with one friend. If everyone played in a team of 3 there would probably a lot less complaint about how bad of a idea the altars are. Altars are based around the idea of a whole team cooperating and playing together. Old TT was based even if you have 1 really bad player who won't play or listen, with strategy you can still win. That idea doesn't apply do this map anymore.

Noquit

10-26-2012

I'm almost willing to bet everyone that is getting snowballed fed, early. I've had games that last 15- 40 minutes already and snowballing isn't a big issues, unless A) you feed them or B) you feed them

Ashen Paige

10-26-2012

dude i play solo que with teemo and as long as you explain to all of the new people which kind of champ they should be playing and about the new items and work WITH them you WILL WIN no problem. Ive done this every game ive played and ive won nearly all of my games because of that. Snowballing has nothing to do with this game type its people not helping their team and understanding that whats good in one place is not always good here.

from now on treat everyone you play with as new to TT and tell them that they shouldnt be playign champs that need to farm lane or ones that go all tanky. those are not good here. strong early or mid game champs or ones that have strong ganks are whats up right now. if you explain it to them i swear you and your teammates will have a better time of this game.

venaven

10-26-2012

If you can turtle it out to lategame it's actually fine.
Also, the person above me is correct.

fiddlesticksssss

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen Paige View Post
dude i play solo que with teemo and as long as you explain to all of the new people which kind of champ they should be playing and about the new items and work WITH them you WILL WIN no problem. Ive done this every game ive played and ive won nearly all of my games because of that. Snowballing has nothing to do with this game type its people not helping their team and understanding that whats good in one place is not always good here.

from now on treat everyone you play with as new to TT and tell them that they shouldnt be playign champs that need to farm lane or ones that go all tanky. those are not good here. strong early or mid game champs or ones that have strong ganks are whats up right now. if you explain it to them i swear you and your teammates will have a better time of this game.
Where the **** is this oasis you speak of? If you say don't play that champ, the moment you get in game you will see /all report noob fgt tell me not to play this champ. You have a terrible idea of how the community acts.

Ashen Paige

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
Where the **** is this oasis you speak of? If you say don't play that champ, the moment you get in game you will see /all report noob fgt tell me not to play this champ. You have a terrible idea of how the community acts.
well i dont know about you but i usually make sure that as soon as i get to champ select and i see someone pick (but not lock) a champ they shouldnt be picking i assume theyre new and tell them "no thats not a good idea" and give them an idea of whats good. i dont know what theyre good with so i let them use their best judgment of what champ type that they own is most similar to what ive described (good gank or strong ealry or mid game). and 90% of the time we win because theyre playign with both the proper champ and building some fo the good items in the new TT. its really not as hard as you think.

shocknbake

10-26-2012

just ridiculous any advantage puts you miles ahead, ruins the entire map.

Girafossauro

10-26-2012

I really donīt get it, i've played around 30 games already. Countless times we trailed in the beginning and sometimes really bad but ended up winning. Imo the current map setup favors you to make comebacks and turn around the game. Its all about coordination. Every once in a while we are losing and some is already "surrender at 15" or "GG we lost" and i say "relax we can still win this." Of course we don't always win, but when we lose its never because of any Snowball effect.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=snowballiness

Joe Krake

10-26-2012

yeah cooridnation is rela awesome when the other team is teemo darius and udyr and they bully us out of the jungle and alter with probably getting first blood. So then they get the bonus gold that we don't getin addition to buffs and later on map awareness at level 6 that I have to pay money to counter one ability on one character and not pushing ahead because they can kill us at any moment they choose.

Girafossauro

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Krake View Post
yeah cooridnation is rela awesome when the other team is teemo darius and udyr and they bully us out of the jungle and alter with probably getting first blood. So then they get the bonus gold that we don't getin addition to buffs and later on map awareness at level 6 that I have to pay money to counter one ability on one character and not pushing ahead because they can kill us at any moment they choose.
I've been seeing a LOT of Teemos and Dariuses out there and they gave a little more trouble thats for sure, especially Darius but nothing uncounterable. Won most of those games.