Riot doesn't care.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keegstar

10-26-2012

ROFl you have never gotten plat. i have never seen you. and you're rune pages are awful. and you didnt say anything about how i was wrong. you are literally not ranked in 3s and cant even get gold in solo 5s. why do you think you know anything about TT. Sam, evillust,roman,lixa, me, would all roll you with our eyes closed.

Nularia

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Omega View Post
Pretty sure I got to platinum with my team and it was disbanded, but okay. I know for a fact that the old Twisted Treeline was broken, because ANYONE could get gold or platinum on it, take yourself for example.
I notice I put down my argument, and my reasoning behind it, and you completely ignored it.

Was it because it was true and you couldn't just Bull**** it away?

Also, not anyone could get gold or platnium on Twisted Treeline, a line like that immediately hints me into your lying through your teeth, if anyone could get gold or platinum in TT, we'd have nothing but a huge amount of gold/platnium players running around.

Then again, your also the person that doesn't think wards are important and that anyone who used wards was COMPLETELY RELIANT ON THEM. So, to me your credibility is already severely low.

LawlerBrawler

10-26-2012

They definitely cared about competitive TT. If they didn't do anything to the old TT then you could say they didn't care.

Old TT was an abomination of balance. If the win ratios by champions from old TT were available it would have been an embarrassment to Riot. They had to do something.

So they did. Sure, a lot of people disagree with what they did, but they did something. That in itself shows that they care about TT as a ranked queue.

Diskings

10-26-2012

Riot cares, they just don't care about TT.

To be fair to them, I think they want to wait and give it a chance (people like to complain about change). That being said, I strongly don't enjoy it anymore (although I like some elements, like the spider, the wall to base fountain, and the larger gaps to avoid pure leap teams), but if it's population increases I doubt they will revert it.

Until it is changed or reverted I don't see myself playing it.

Keegstar

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawlerBrawler View Post
They definitely cared about competitive TT. If they didn't do anything to the old TT then you could say they didn't care.

Old TT was an abomination of balance. If the win ratios by champions from old TT were available it would have been an embarrassment to Riot. They had to do something.

So they did. Sure, a lot of people disagree with what they did, but they did something. That in itself shows that they care about TT as a ranked queue.
this is 100% more imbalanced. 3s was not that imbalanced. there were many teamcomps, you just had to know how to play. people *****ed about TT imbalance because they didnt//dont know. again. bruisers are not op

Nularia

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawlerBrawler View Post

There are SOME nice aspects to the new Twisted Treeline, no one ever said it was 100% Bad, but the problem is, the NICE changes they put in, are heavily offset by the STUPID **** they put into it as well.

Keegstar

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diskings View Post
Riot cares, they just don't care about TT.

To be fair to them, I think they want to wait and give it a chance (people like to complain about change). That being said, I strongly don't enjoy it anymore (although I like some elements, like the spider, the wall to base fountain, and the larger gaps to avoid pure leap teams), but if it's population increases I doubt they will revert it.

Until it is changed or reverted I don't see myself playing it.
i agree with the well change. that needed to be fixed 100% but even leap teams are easily countered by wards and a good teamfight team. i like the new boss but the pit is awful, its so open you cant make plays at all.

Exqzr

10-26-2012

I think I read somewhere that only 1% of players achieve platinum.

This is not a quote just something I saw in a post somewhere.

That said, it seems about right to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyariatheshaman View Post
I notice I put down my argument, and my reasoning behind it, and you completely ignored it.

Was it because it was true and you couldn't just Bull**** it away?

Also, not anyone could get gold or platnium on Twisted Treeline, a line like that immediately hints me into your lying through your teeth, if anyone could get gold or platinum in TT, we'd have nothing but a huge amount of gold/platnium players running around.

Then again, your also the person that doesn't think wards are important and that anyone who used wards was COMPLETELY RELIANT ON THEM. So, to me your credibility is already severely low.

EarthruneSkarner

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by keegstar View Post
about having teemo, darius, and riven.
ftfy

Keegstar

10-26-2012

Really wish Omega would have talked up his bid reasons i am wrong.