Riot doesn't care.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alpha Q23

Senior Member

10-26-2012

I don't think he is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turtle Omega

Senior Member

10-26-2012

I'm pretty sure they care about competitive Twisted Treeline.
And I'm pretty sure you make assumptions without backing them up.
Do you know how they modified the game into the new Twisted Treeline?
You seriously think they asked a bunch of players who weren't competitive, "Hey, how would you like it if we do this?"
This forum is literally allowing a ton of ignorance on the subject, just because a majority of its members are so incredibly quick to jump the gun. The new Twisted Treeline wasn't revamped by a bunch of players who didn't know what they were doing. It was revamped using the input of the entire Twisted Treeline population, and yes, the higher ELO's critiques and concerns were generally answered.

At this point-- Of course they don't care about the competitive scene. How can they care about the competitive scene, when they are working on fixing the ground and bearings of the entire map?

Goddamn.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keegstar

Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Omega View Post
I'm pretty sure they care about competitive Twisted Treeline.
And I'm pretty sure you make assumptions without backing them up.
Do you know how they modified the game into the new Twisted Treeline?
You seriously think they asked a bunch of players who weren't competitive, "Hey, how would you like it if we do this?"
This forum is literally allowing a ton of ignorance on the subject, just because a majority of its members are so incredibly quick to jump the gun. The new Twisted Treeline wasn't revamped by a bunch of players who didn't know what they were doing. It was revamped using the input of the entire Twisted Treeline population, and yes, the higher ELO's critiques and concerns were generally answered.

At this point-- Of course they don't care about the competitive scene. How can they care about the competitive scene, when they are working on fixing the ground and bearings of the entire map?

Goddamn.
i talk with many of the high elo tt players and they are all pissed about this remake. we wanted FIXES . not 3v3 dominion. would they care about the casual SR players NO. they care about the competitive players. they just took out 1 gameplay for another. old TT was SR with 3 people and good TT players loved it. this is ****. dont talk about things you dont know.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turtle Omega

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegstar View Post
i talk with many of the high elo tt players and they are all pissed about this remake. we wanted FIXES . not 3v3 dominion. would they care about the casual SR players NO. they care about the competitive players. they just took out 1 gameplay for another. old TT was SR with 3 people and good TT players loved it. this is ****.
1.) Name some of the players, I would love to hear their input.
2.) Explain how it is like Dominion, please.
3.) Yes, good TT players loved it, but they also acknowledged how incredibly broken it is.

It seems like as soon as you add in one new feature, everyone freaks out without even being able to clarify why they're freaking out, outside of the point that there's something new and they haven't gotten used to it.

One thing I absolutely LOVE about ignorant kids like you are the fact that you don't even try to take in opposing arguments, rather just blast them out with no logic, and insulting the other person.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nularia

Senior Member

10-26-2012

I've played like.. three games of Twisted Treeline, maybe four, and I'm already sick of it.

Too much Altar focus (Cause controling bases and altars isnt' anything like dominion right?)

Vilemaw is ignored unless someone who actually gives a damn goes and solo's him. Cause really, why go kill Vilemaw unless your snowballing hard, when the Altars give better buffs and are easier to steal?

Altars are too easily lost/taken, takes like 5 seconds of you standing on the altar in their own territory, then running way laughing hysterically when you take it, and they can't do anything but stare at a locked altar for a full minute, no defending required.

Towers/Inhibitors/The Nexus only feels like a secondary objective, not the main one, I swear I've played games where towers didn't start falling till almost 25+ Minutes in, why? Because everyone was busy defending the jungle and the Altars to be able to focus on towers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keegstar

Member

10-26-2012

explain how it is like dominion...are you kidding. altars, cs barely matters. its all a cluster**** of fighting mid. its too compact. flash is now useless. brush placement is bad. vilemaw pit is way to open. its to easy to gank lanes. and no wards, actually i dont have to say anything about that, no wards is just a joke. aps get destroyed in lane. bruisers are 100% stronger now.

old tt was not broken. it had flaws like the well that needed to be fixed. people who complained about only bruisers being good had 0 idea how to play the game and were stuck around 1200 elo. bruisers were not the end all. there were so many strats you could run. it was a great game that just needed FIXES. im sure you are one of the 1200 elo players who *****ed about champs like darius. this map is now about having teemo and 2 bruisers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nularia

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegstar View Post
explain how it is like dominion...are you kidding. altars, cs barely matters. its all a cluster**** of fighting mid. its too compact. flash is now useless. brush placement is bad. vilemaw pit is way to open. its to easy to gank lanes. and no wards, actually i dont have to say anything about that, no wards is just a joke. aps get destroyed in lane. bruisers are 100% stronger now.

old tt was not broken. it had flaws like the well that needed to be fixed. people who complained about only bruisers being good had 0 idea how to play the game and were stuck around 1200 elo. bruisers were not the end all. there were so many strats you could run. it was a great game that just needed FIXES. im sure you are one of the 1200 elo players who *****ed about champs like darius. this map is now about having teemo and 2 bruisers.

I have to admit, playing AP teemo on this map is now hella fun to see people rage, you get called OP all the time by newbies just jumping on the new map bandwagon without any idea on how to play


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turtle Omega

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegstar View Post
explain how it is like dominion...are you kidding. altars, cs barely matters. its all a cluster**** of fighting mid. its too compact. flash is now useless. brush placement is bad. vilemaw pit is way to open. its to easy to gank lanes. and no wards, actually i dont have to say anything about that, no wards is just a joke. aps get destroyed in lane. bruisers are 100% stronger now.

old tt was not broken. it had flaws like the well that needed to be fixed. people who complained about only bruisers being good had 0 idea how to play the game and were stuck around 1200 elo. bruisers were not the end all. there were so many strats you could run. it was a great game that just needed FIXES. im sure you are one of the 1200 elo players who *****ed about champs like darius. this map is now about having teemo and 2 bruisers.
I'm sorry, but your argument is just completely wrong. I could easily pick out every single point you made and correct it, but I really don't care. You're saying the same exact stuff every other player says, and to back up your argument, you, well, don't.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keegstar

Member

10-26-2012

do it. i just looked you up and you dont even play TT your just another nobody thinking you know about TT. what cant i back up lol that was all true.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turtle Omega

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegstar View Post
do it. i just looked you up and you dont even play TT your just another nobody thinking you know about TT. what cant i back up lol that was all true.
Pretty sure I got to platinum with my team and it was disbanded, but okay. I know for a fact that the old Twisted Treeline was broken, because ANYONE could get gold or platinum on it, take yourself for example.