Cosmic Gaming Tournaments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cB Zorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Cosmic Gaming Tournaments

Hey guys, Cosmic Gaming is a new organization I have always wanted to start and have just now decided to start. I am looking to run tournaments for League of Legends players of all skill levels on a weekly basis. A basic website should be up within the next day or so at www.cosmictournaments.com. Also you can like the facebook page if you would at http://www.facebook.com/CGtournaments.

Some Information:
I plan to host free tournaments weekly, bi-monthly, and monthly to start.

There will also be "elo capped" tournaments for casual and rising teams to join that will have a maximum elo of 1500.

Eventually there will be entry fee tournaments for players who want to gamble on their skills.

IMPORTANT PART

If you have a 5s team interested in competing in a 16 man tournament that will be on a week-end. Possibly a test tournament this weekend 10/27/12-10/28/12 if I can get enough teams to want to play for fun at first.

*Note this is just an un-official post to get the word out about Cosmic Gaming Tournaments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirai Lotus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

lol, our team is called Cosmic gaming