Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

F****** noob s****!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GekkoST

10-26-2012

GOD DAMN there are a lot of ****ing noob ****s playing teemo's treeline now! I get into champ select and jump on that annoying **** teemo and one of my team members locks into vayne and I'm thinking ok w.e vayne will demolish champs here if she gets fed it's cool I guess, darius would have been a better pick and so we tell the third person to pick something tanky.

****ing noob **** locks into lux.... how is that tanky you ****ing noob ****? DODGED THAT ****

Wait the god damn 5 mins and get back in queue and pick teemo again...

team picks ashe and ezreal...... OK GAIS ONE ADC CHAMP IS FINE BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PICK A ****ING TANK YOU ****ING NOOB ****S! holy **** people are stupid.

no gaiz it's cool I got this were going to put out so much damage late game we will win for sure

NO YOU ****ING NOOB **** WE WONT MAKE IT TO LATE GAME AGAINST THEIR SKARNER MALPHITE AND DARIUS YOU ****ING PIECE OF SCUM LEARN TO ****ING PLAY THE GAME AND BUILD A GOD DAMN TEAM OR JUST GO PLAY THE BOTS LIKE THE REST OF THE NOOB ****S.

/rant

CheerUpEmoKids

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Stop picking Teemo and pick a tank. Sounds like YOU'RE letting the team down if you feel you need a tank.

GekkoST

10-26-2012

Why would I not play Teemo on Teemo's Treeline?

Axiom Smaxiom

10-26-2012

You sound like a real delight.

Quote:
GekkoST:
GOD DAMN there are a lot of ****ing noob ****s playing teemo's treeline now! I get into champ select and jump on that annoying **** teemo and one of my team members locks into vayne and I'm thinking ok w.e vayne will demolish champs here if she gets fed it's cool I guess, darius would have been a better pick and so we tell the third person to pick something tanky.

****ing noob **** locks into lux.... how is that tanky you ****ing noob ****? DODGED THAT ****

Wait the god damn 5 mins and get back in queue and pick teemo again...

team picks ashe and ezreal...... OK GAIS ONE ADC CHAMP IS FINE BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PICK A ****ING TANK YOU ****ING NOOB ****S! holy **** people are stupid.

no gaiz it's cool I got this were going to put out so much damage late game we will win for sure

NO YOU ****ING NOOB **** WE WONT MAKE IT TO LATE GAME AGAINST THEIR SKARNER MALPHITE AND DARIUS YOU ****ING PIECE OF SCUM LEARN TO ****ING PLAY THE GAME AND BUILD A GOD DAMN TEAM OR JUST GO PLAY THE BOTS LIKE THE REST OF THE NOOB ****S.

/rant

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

10-26-2012

Quote:
Axial the Great:
You sound like a real delight.

Afternoon delight?

Redenbacher

10-26-2012

Quote:
GekkoST:
Why would I not play Teemo on Teemo's Treeline?

...because you want a tank on your team.

If you're not willing to play a tank yourself, your complaints have no ground to stand on.

Destalen

10-26-2012

Sounds like someone doesn't play well with others.