Is this a good idea?

Yeah! 19 100.00%
Nah! Who cares about ribbons, 0 0%
Meh. 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

<Suggestion> Honor Ribbon Selection

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NOMADIAN SKY

11-29-2012

Hey! As an active summoner I felt really honored, when at level 13, the green ribbon appeared on my characters.
Now in lvl 21 I'm even more happy, since I got the red ribbon. But to be honest, I liked the old one better.

It would be amazing if we could have all the ribbons at once or just be able to select which one you want to show.

I really dont know if this is the right place to post this. I'm not a forum person.

Thoughts about this are welcome.

tl;dr: Let me choose what honor ribbon I wear.

AdunSaveMe

11-30-2012

I think it would be cool if each ribbon was on one corner of the whatever it is.

Veresy

04-25-2013

Bumped for justice

uchihasvengence

04-25-2013

I was JUST thinking about the same thing.... i have gotten the yellow banner (great leader) and yesterday i just recieved the blue banner (helpful/ mentor) and now jus today i got the green banner... i wish there was a way to pick which one i want.... or to have them all displayed on all four corners!!! RIOT PLZ MAKE IT POSSIBLE

Bolraguard

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdunSaveMe View Post
I think it would be cool if each ribbon was on one corner of the whatever it is.
This, Then gold on the last Corner

xgenoriginal

04-28-2013

was a ***** when they raised the requirement for red removing mine and then making me lose my yellow when I regained it the next day