Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So i heard the store is open, and came back for a peek.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Truhls

11-20-2009

And all i have to say is, i will never be spending a single dime. period. I seriously loved this game, before the reset i had well over 400 games played. But anyone who spends money on this game is a fucking retard wasting their money. the prices on EVERYTHING on completely unacceptable. SKINS should have been the main moneymaker for riot, not the champs.

Just.plain.fucking.retarded.

I cant believe people are actually spending money on this game with the store in its current state. I cant believe people have that kind of money to waste.

I honestly hope so few people use the store riot has to change it.

smithz

11-20-2009

your a bad troll you know that right?

Anony

11-20-2009

Umm, things cost like. 5-10 bucks. They also can all be gotten for free except for skins...

Voidgolem

11-20-2009

I bought four champions that I don't even use that much just because they looked interesting and I had IP to spare after filling up rune book (with tier 1 stuff, as I'm too low level for tier 3)

*shrug*

Truhls

11-20-2009

Quote:
Anony:
Umm, things cost like. 5-10 bucks. They also can all be gotten for free except for skins...

really, i had no idea? /facepalm.

Cus yeah having to grind in a game to be competitive=competitive game amirite?

Jager Zero

11-20-2009

You know if you buy the 45$ pack, you get all the champions. Almost like buying a normal game.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

11-20-2009

Whatever works for ya