How to do New TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xThaydx

Recruiter

10-26-2012

So, I'm seeing a lot of angry posts complaining about the new TT, so I want to propose a new way to look at it. It really does play like a new game mode, so we need to figure out a new Meta for it.
The present working Meta is basically anything that caters to teamfights in the jungle....and while some may like that, I think it's the reason people are upset.

What I think could be an interesting approach is almost the "reverse jungle" concept. Make a team with a strong bruiser for the jungle that is good on 1v1, and then whoever you want for each lane. Leave the junglers to mostly duke it out alone, and instead of the jungler ganking lanes when they're free, laners should be ganking the jungle.

Lets get more people to try this, and see how it works. Because the current "everyone rush jungle and ignore lanes so we can teamfight" model is obviously causing frustrating and severely limits the variety of viable team-comps.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akumis

10-26-2012

Honestly, the new meta is Singed + whatever. He's the only champ who can quickly farm a wave and then bounce back into the jungle to teamfight/control altars. Late game he becomes total Singed mode and can dip in and out of the enemy base by himself, forcing the enemy team to post up and clear minions while your teammates control Spider/Altars.