Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Absolutely HATE the new map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thalanaar

10-26-2012

Dear riot,
What were you thinking?
I used to absolutely adore the twisted treeline for its maneuverability and tactics. The new map is simply another dominion, but with a nexus that you have to attack. Why do it? You've simply taken an element from the game that people used to love. Seeing as I've spent around $150 in riot points for this game, and now have no map that I truly enjoy, You won't see me playing the game for a while. Back to the xbox.

Without rude intention,
Thalanaar

TCWA Tigerbite

10-26-2012

I love the new map, hated the old map. Huehuehue. Back to dominion I go.

Coonologist

10-26-2012

lawl, you just got too twisted Thalanaar. You prolly got so twisted up that you passed out in a bush noob.

Coonologist

10-26-2012

I LOVE THE NEW TWISTED TREELINE!! Thalanoob you probably got so twisted in the treeline that you passed out in a bush. Did the spider get you? lmk