I never noticed this, but Cho is insanely broken in new TT.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pulsefire EzreaI

10-27-2012

I started playing Cho to get into the spirit of the new map and Halloween. I pooped balls when I saw how OP he was. That +4 gold reward from the altars builds up pretty quick when using his W. If his W is maxed out first and he has 30-40 AP at the start, then Cho can pretty much get the following build in about 15 minutes of playing:

Sorcerer's Boots
Rylai's
Rod of Ages
Witchcap
Zhonya's
New Warmogs.

That build alone not only builds up his HP, but with someone starting 40 AP, Cho's ult deals 1.5k true damage easily. If there is no one tanking, then replacing new Warmogs with something AP and CD, then Cho's ult is a force to be reckoned with.

I suck at Cho, but since I've been playing him on this map, everyone has been afraid of trying to kill me unless they go in with all 3. With just 2, just do the following combo: W, Q, Ult. That guarantees a kill with Cho if they are not a tank. If they are a tank, then much of their HP is diminished. Just use Ignite and there's a Double Kill for you.

Long story short? The altars and the new items make Cho pretty freakin' OP on new Twisted. But that's just my opinion. I've been dominating with him since the release of this map.

- PFE.

fiddlesticksssss

10-27-2012

Doesn't matter he isn't the best on 5v5 so he won't get buffed or nerfed cuz he don't need either.

BanditManSteve

10-27-2012

So is jax, darius, rengar, singed, etc. Basically all tanky dps auto win on TT. Hence the reason it wont be a comptetetive map.

Hoodcatz

10-27-2012

I'll try this out

Kraj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Twisted Fate is also very strong with the new map. His ultimate both enables and prevents all manner of crazy ganks due to the range on Gate. AD/AS TF might fare a little better on this map than AP as well from what I've found

FDru

10-27-2012

lol... you'd need about 1200 AP for 1.5k damage ults. I also don't get how using his W somehow gets you more gold than just killing minions any other way. You either get the last hit, or you don't; it doesn't matter how you do it.

Narrathoth

10-27-2012

eh story of are life. riot wont touch enyone because the money is from 5v5.

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

cho has always been broken

Ashen Paige

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by She View Post
cho has always been broken
ahahahahahahahhaha.......seriously no. you know why? cause if you want to gank Cho, your gonna gank Cho. he litterally cannot stop you from killing him. he can make it pretty painful for you but if hes built tanky theres no reason you and a friend cant kill him.

DoubleJR

10-27-2012

A Cho was the sole reason I had a 56min. game last night on the new TT as Hecarim. I think we only won because I was tanky and so was a fellow teammate, felt like a 1v2 match honestly. Cho had 17kills at the end and I only 14 but we pulled through. Game was intense though. I was using AD and AP pots like crazy at the end being fully built, lol. That game was fun though I felt like we may lose it more than once. Was very close.