Do certain characters cause more lag on Dom that others?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sakuri Ono

10-26-2012

Just wondering something. This very last game I lost Bot pretty hard against a Nidalee because every time I got near that character the game would lag horribly. Didn't happen against any other player in that game, just the Nidalee (and my Ping was fine going in). I've had this happen only once or twice before that I can remember; although I don't recall which characters it was against. So I was curious if this was a 'rare bug' thing or just a side-effect of server instability post-patching?

Tempestphile

10-26-2012

People has been complaining about lag when Karathus or Katarina ults, I've been having problem with Gangplanks ults

I do hope they get fixed

FOODFOOD

10-26-2012

I've hear Vayne's ult has been causing some lag too.

They need a hotfix... last night they had a few champs disabled. They should do that again (pretending that Jayce is also causing lag so that he's disabled as well).

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Typically right after a patch the servers are almost always a bit unstable, though its gotten MUCH better over the past year or so. used to patch day would literally be a day, and there would be problems all throughout the rest of the week. but as far as this specific patch, people were mentioning karthus ult lag before that. i personally haven't had any issues recently

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Have had crazy fps drops during teamfights....outside of teamfights its a stable 60

Sauron

10-26-2012

Can people post what their video cards are? It's very likely the drop is related to certain drivers. I haven't been having any issues on my desktop with an old-ish Radeon card.

Sakuri Ono

10-26-2012

Not sure which one of these bars is my card. Not very tech savy. XP

Pretty sure it's a ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 though.