Love it!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

I love everything about this map. Altars are great, the jungle is great, the size of the bases is great, The speed boost is great, the new items are great. It encourages team play and discourages solo queue, which IS great!!!

why are you guys so mad at this map?

I admit this should be seperated from TT and they should have kept old TT, but with the balance changes of sumonner's rift.

Noobtactical

10-26-2012

I like it too, feels a lot more engaging and dynamic than the old map.

Constant Euphori

10-26-2012

take out the altars and its pin

Cheeto101

10-26-2012

I agree. Altars give a solid, relatively low risk objective that creates some solid team fights, the jungle is fast and allows junglers to gank often. Vilemaw is just awesome in general. New items need some balancing, but spice up the gameplay quite abit. Just a fantastic job overall thus far.

Will need to play it more, but my initial impressions are thumbs up.

Blufffy

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by milky udds View Post
take out the altars and its pin
This, I really don't like altars. Maybe add some other aspect to them but as of now, I don't like how they affect gameplay.

Kagroth

10-26-2012

they dont need to cal it the new one tt because its not . they should call it dicksucking 3v3 map, and leave tt the only tt alone and seperate them because new map gay as ****ing hell. and if you like i so are you.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeto101 View Post
I agree. Altars give a solid, relatively low risk objective that creates some solid team fights, the jungle is fast and allows junglers to gank often. Vilemaw is just awesome in general. New items need some balancing, but spice up the gameplay quite abit. Just a fantastic job overall thus far.

Will need to play it more, but my initial impressions are thumbs up.
Vilemaw sucks. Right now there are so many things wrong with it.

1. Difficulty
2. Respawn timers
3. Buff from altars is better and the buff is nothing lategame
4. Altars are easier to get harder to deny

1+2 means it is impossible to get it early if the other team has any awareness.
1+2+3 means that you have to get it late but it isn't good late
1+4 means that if you go for it and the other team is alive (which they will be because of the respawn timers) they can most likely go for the altars in that time which is always a better choice.