Should Riot retreat on their agressive change of TT.

Remove alters and Speed Shrine, While reinstating wards and increasing map sizes. 11 37.93%
Allow TT to keep the items, Revert back to the old map with the summoner platform tweak. 4 13.79%
This new map is awesome("I'm 10") 14 48.28%
Leave it be. Riot knows their mistake. 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Should Riot add back wards and remove alters and increase size.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Embargo

10-26-2012

My point is also proven, Only young kids namely 10 year olds, enjoy this map.

Embargo

10-26-2012

I cannot Win and be happy, thats how much this map frustrates me.

Zauper

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embargo View Post
Riot should know they made a mistake, When change is good, usually the majority would side with it wouldnt you agree?

But when something unexpected and retarded for lack of a better word changes the way you play your favourtie map entirely.

Thats just ****ed up.
The wording of the poll is flawed. There is no 'I like the map' option that isn't insulting. If you don't think that skews results, you don't really understand polling.

edit: your post further reinforces this 'see, only 10 year olds like the map!!!'

Also, the majority of votes here are in favor of the map.

PewPoPew12

10-26-2012

This is a stupid poll that doesn't help anyone or anything pro waste of time you are

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
The wording of the poll is flawed. There is no 'I like the map' option that isn't insulting. If you don't think that skews results, you don't really understand polling.

edit: your post further reinforces this 'see, only 10 year olds like the map!!!'

Also, the majority of votes here are in favor of the map.
I don't even like the new map and voted for it being good :/

The first two options aren't really possible for Riot to do given the map is nearly done and coding those changes would take so long and the last option is terrible if we want a good game. Might as well troll him.

objecti0n

10-26-2012

This new map is hella fun. Oh and Rengar is God of it.

Lee Taemin

10-26-2012

This map needs to be bigger, and I'm not sure if it's a bug but at the beginning I was able to see what the other team was doing around their alter? so could they see me trying to setup a gank early on? the speed boost does nothing for champs who can gap close, the boost is barley noticeable . Walls are thicker yes makes it harder to flash easier for skill shots like lee sin or even elise to just jump through them/ over them. Maybe having the boss spider in the middle boost at top and bottom for jungles or I don't know man. Whatever I leave it up to riot, going back to SR. Has potential?