Teemo+2 bruisers, New Meta.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashen Paige

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo or Dan6228 View Post
I agree that there are tons of ways to counter different champions and if you care enough you'll do ranked so you can ban and counter pick accordingly. Stop whining because you sound pathetic. Make a good argument for your side instead of crying if you want anything to change. Personally I think they should just increase the time it takes for 1 or two champions to take an altar. That would put more emphasis on controlling the area before taking the altar. Right now anyone can walk in and take it while the enemy is in lane and escape with flash if they need before the enemy can respond. This too can be countered of course. That's what makes league so great is that no matter what someone does there is a counter strategy.
now i can get behind that. it would definitely make the altars more of a "jungler's duty" than something everyone needs to do unless theyre trying to make a play (although that in itself would be a hard and obvious play to make.). i think another thing then to change would be the fact that everybody can see you when you take an altar. outside of making it impossible to stealth while taking an altar (which is a good idea, no one should be able to take an altar while in stealth), i dont think the other team should be able to know your taking their altar on the mini map. place more emphasis on teams that actually have a jungler. you dont have to have wards in the game type (if you have a jungler or CV you should know whats going on), but i with such an interesting jungle, i would like junglers to feel like they have a true impact on the game than they do now.

xThaydx

Recruiter

10-26-2012

New Meta idea. Try it out, this might be what beats Teemo.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post30707598

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Omega View Post
tl;dr- new map, new strategy, and of course people are trying out the champions they think will do good.
If you had even a tad bit of knowledge on the subject, you would know when new things are released this is generally how it works:

1.) New Content
2.) Holy **** champion A and champion B work well in the new content, because their kits work so well with it
3.) They're unstoppable, I don't know what to do
3a.) At this point we see two types of players- those who, like you, whine, complain, and quit, and those that actually think before posting something like this
4.) Play the "OP" champion on the new content
5.) Find his obvious flaws, as every champion has them
6.) Choose a champion that can abuse these flaws
7.) "OP" champion is no longer "OP"

L2p.
SOME OF US DON'T WANT NEW CONTENT WE WANT OUR OLD MAP BACK YOU MORONS. **** WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO GRASP? DO YOU CALL DYRUS AND ALL THE OTHER PROS NOOB BECAUSE THEY ONLY PLAY SR? NO? THEN STFu

Ragebeard Manric

10-26-2012

Teemo was in old TT a lot too, no?

I've played Teemo a lot in new TT because of the warding thing, it's really invaluable. Common factor in all the games I lost as Teemo? A mage.

Dyshana

10-26-2012

I saw Teemo the most in the old TT. In this new one, however, there is less counterplay to his shroom fields. Stealth in general is really strong here, and having to buy an oracles the entire game is a huge gold sink for your team.

They really should consider putting purple wards back in.

objecti0n

10-26-2012

Teemo is very strong, but Rengar is God mode.

Ravenluck

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyshana View Post
I saw Teemo the most in the old TT. In this new one, however, there is less counterplay to his shroom fields. Stealth in general is really strong here, and having to buy an oracles the entire game is a huge gold sink for your team.

They really should consider putting purple wards back in.

Or put in a wriggle that can show you invis. targets with a large CV style active ? Oh wait no they already did that./sarcasm ( Sorry just tired of all the complaining and nothing constructive going around.)
I really don't get where this teemo is so great stuff is coming from I've never had a problem with teemo on the new map really as long as my team is playing with the knowledge of his kit and what on the map cuts out his utility.

onechange

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embargo View Post
Exactly as you said, New map.
This isnt Twisted Treeline, This is an atrocity, This is the type of map youd see from inexperianced game creators, This put in everything plus the ****in kitchen sink, They tried to make this map a innovating new way to play TT, but they turned it into a Cluster**** of endless teamfights, I have yet to finish a 20 minute game with over 100 cs.
You must not be playing right...I don't think I've finished a 20 minute game with less than 100. Maybe your team should settle down a bit and stop facechecking the altars and you'll do better =D

Judas Priest

10-26-2012

I won every match I played in the new TT map, and I agree that Darius + Teemo is a killing composition. Teemo's mushrooms are like wards, they are too op, and that blind totally ruin opponent's ad carries.

Ferr3t

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embargo View Post
Exactly as you said, New map.
This isnt Twisted Treeline, This is an atrocity, This is the type of map youd see from inexperianced game creators, This put in everything plus the ****in kitchen sink, They tried to make this map a innovating new way to play TT, but they turned it into a Cluster**** of endless teamfights, I have yet to finish a 20 minute game with over 100 cs.
First off, I've gotten a couple games with at least close to 100 cs.

Second of all, why is this a bad thing? Would you rather TT just be a knockoff of SR played exactly the same way? Frankly, I would rather have a new kind of gameplay built around teamfighting and grouping than carry on doing the same exact farming and ganking game on a smaller map with a smaller team.